• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Project M Wifi Tournament - [Top 8]

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Wouldn't that complicate things, though? People would have both singles and doubles to play at the same time, being unable to prioritize between them. Since they're playing both at the same time, progression for each bracket would be slower.
You can play at your own pace, there's no rush. I'm fine with postponing it, but I think singles pools will take awhile tbh.

GabPR

Smash Lord
A week?! The hell are we planning, an all-Puff tournament?!
Considering there are players of different time zones and schedules, and not to mention apex beaing this weekend, Some people might have conflicts on playing all their matches during the weekend. To compensate for this, each player will be given a full week to finish their matches. While relatively slow, this assures us that most people will be able to play their matches or handle different issues that might arise like loss of internet connection or the sort.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
A week?! The hell are we planning, an all-Puff tournament?!
In singles? Just in case people will have around a week, posibly more to finish their matches
We're trying to keep things moving but we don't know how long R1 will last. We're really just estimating that it'll take up to a week.

Edit: looks like Gab commented while I was afk.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Can we bet on these or naw cause I have a pretty good idea who might win lol. Ppl are broke and need money

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
In that case, being as razell was the last one to comment before registrations ended, he will fill that spot so the pools remain even
0820-0194-3049 add me
it will take a moment to arrange the bracket, after that we shall being the tournament.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Welcome Guys, as of now:

The Singles portion of the Tournament has OFFICIALLY STARTED.

By now all participants should have been added to their Specific Pool chat, this chat is where all matchmaking and scheduling will take place. There is no specific order you have to play against, and can play anyone of your pool who is availabe. Before starting any matches please look at the rules at the first page of the thread to know about the settings and other rules like stages and character selections. I myself am hype to be able to do this and want to thank everyone who participated in bringing this together. As a last note, the rest of the thread should be used for posting results or double specific questions. This is the recommended format we shall be using for reporting results, courtesy of @ infestx infestx

@username [In-game tag] - VERSUS - @username2 [In-game tag]

GAME 1: [Win/Loss] GAME 2: [Win/Loss] GAME 3: [Win/Loss] GAME 4: [Win/Loss] GAME 5: [Win/Loss]

Characters Used:
@username [example: :roypm:,:popo:] @username2 [example: :fox:,:falco:,:ganondorf:,:marth:]

SET TOTAL: Wins: [example: III for 3 wins] Losses: [example: I for 1 loss]

If you have not been added to your Pool chat, say so immediatly so a member of the chat can add you. There will be no dedicated stream for the tournament, but you are free to record your own matches if you wish.

With all that said I wish you guys the best of luck, and remember, have fun :)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Welcome Guys, as of now:

The Singles portion of the Tournament has OFFICIALLY STARTED.

By now all participants should have been added to their Specific Pool chat, this chat is where all matchmaking and scheduling will take place. There is no specific order you have to play against, and can play anyone of your pool who is availabe. Before starting any matches please look at the rules at the first page of the thread to know about the settings and other rules like stages and character selections. I myself am hype to be able to do this and want to thank everyone who participated in bringing this together. As a last note, the rest of the thread should be used for posting results or double specific questions. This is the recommended format we shall be using for reporting results, courtesy of @ infestx infestx

@username [In-game tag] - VERSUS - @username2 [In-game tag]

GAME 1: [Win/Loss] GAME 2: [Win/Loss] GAME 3: [Win/Loss] GAME 4: [Win/Loss] GAME 5: [Win/Loss]

Characters Used:
@username [example: :roypm:,:popo:] @username2 [example: :fox:,:falco:,:ganondorf:,:marth:]

SET TOTAL: Wins: [example: III for 3 wins] Losses: [example: I for 1 loss]

If you have not been added to your Pool chat, say so immediatly so a member of the chat can add you. There will be no dedicated stream for the tournament, but you are free to record your own matches if you wish.

With all that said I wish you guys the best of luck, and remember, have fun :)

[GET READY]

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Kind of a nooby question: I'm new at Challonge and I just registered for the tourney. Is the pool chat on challonge or Smashboards? If it's on smashboards I don't think i've been added to mine :U

GabPR

Smash Lord
Kind of a nooby question: I'm new at Challonge and I just registered for the tourney. Is the pool chat on challonge or Smashboards? If it's on smashboards I don't think i've been added to mine :U
Smashboards, ill have the guys managing your group add you shortly

GabPR

Smash Lord
If by half an hour you havent been added, please say so again just in case.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Question, what if the opponent is not here/responding?
Be sure to check back frequently and wait for someone to be available, If for some reason you need to go, please post your next available time or date you will be on. In this way people dont have to guess when someone else will become available.

Top Bottom