• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
I tried the Beta, and while I know the Project has potential, I was turned off buy the change to the Character Select Screen and how MegaMan didn't have a Melee air-dodge. That might not be your fault, but hopefully that gets fixed in the future. Plus that MegaMan PSA is super rough, hopefully that gets improved in the future (not telling you to do it since you didn't make that PSA)

Only thing I'd really want is Bomberman added, SilentDoom's PSA and StarWaffle's model that goes with it.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Are you using Brawl EX for Mewtwo/Roy? Because that makes no sense, at all. Why tamper with something that doesn't need fixing? Between the CSS and the disturbing heavy breathing in that video I think I am going to stick with either normal Project M or PMPE for now, this doesn't look ready for primetime. I wish you the best of luck though.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'm using brawl ex for Mewtwo and Roy cause I haven't tested the brawl ex with the project m clone engine together
I'm thinking their clone engine won't be compatible with brawl ex clone engine
Also Goals Right Now
Fix Up CSS
Fix Pichu
Decode Project M Full Codeset(40%) done
Get someone to do my psa'a cause I don't know how to do this
Also Get someone for my sfx don't know this either

Last edited:

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
I forgot to mention when you dash in a direction then try to dash again In the same direction your character will stop. Normally you would be able to do that.

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Okay, just found some more glitched from this mod but there is one i found quiet enjoyable.

-Luigi's final smash music randomly disappears during different matches
-Game crashes when a smash ball is broken and an assist trophy is active
-Megaman's Leaf Shield can be stacked until he activates and fires it

I took a pic of the Leaf Shield glitch cause I though it was worth sharing. This was when I did it 52 times (yes I counted and yes I took the pic with my 3DS)

HNI_0021.JPG

Also I have to say that I think I know of a new fighter to add into the roster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt2m04LxIwY

Last edited:

schavira

Smash Journeyman
I'm using brawl ex for Mewtwo and Roy cause I haven't tested the brawl ex with the project m clone engine together
I'm thinking their clone engine won't be compatible with brawl ex clone engine
Also Goals Right Now
Fix Up CSS
Fix Pichu
Decode Project M Full Codeset(40%) done
Get someone to do my psa'a cause I don't know how to do this
Also Get someone for my sfx don't know this either
I would really test Brawl EX with the Project M clone engine, because this really is not worth playing if it is just Brawl EX.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I would really test Brawl EX with the Project M clone engine, because this really is not worth playing if it is just Brawl EX.
If it's BrawlEx on a hackless wii with an sd card pack for the whole thing, it's totally worth it to me. Especially if they keep adding more characters.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
it works hackless and i fixed the gameplay AGAIN so its project m gameplay now

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
Oh wow this is looking pretty cool so far. If your looking for character requests, and I have been doing some thinking about old and newer characters alike that might be fun to see on brawl. Maui Mallard in cold shadow? Might have a zelda/sheik thing going on there hmm? Travis Touchdown made a nice debut on the wii. I know there is a skin of him over ike or something but the actual character would be cool. Seen someone mention Bomberman already. Thats a good one. Runefactory/Harvest Moon characters might be a little weird kind of like the Villager but I do have high hopes for that guy. The only other classic dude I'd like to see is Crono. Just some ideas I had mullin' around the old noggin.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'll Finish decoding full codeset by Sunday so yeah we're switching over

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Oh wow this is looking pretty cool so far. If your looking for character requests, and I have been doing some thinking about old and newer characters alike that might be fun to see on brawl. Maui Mallard in cold shadow? Might have a zelda/sheik thing going on there hmm? Travis Touchdown made a nice debut on the wii. I know there is a skin of him over ike or something but the actual character would be cool. Seen someone mention Bomberman already. Thats a good one. Runefactory/Harvest Moon characters might be a little weird kind of like the Villager but I do have high hopes for that guy. The only other classic dude I'd like to see is Crono. Just some ideas I had mullin' around the old noggin.
No love for WAAAluigi? X3

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
No love for WAAAluigi? X3
I Love that moveset for him.
another thing:
-game froze when selecting battlefield in my music (had custom music sorry jasgx)
-megaman leaf shield glitch can only be accomplished by getting hit during it.
-Csp resizing.

Just stating:
-custom csp and selction portraits load up still.
-custom music loades up in game of course.

Am I even allowed to put custom stuff while testing because i've grown use to the music and models. Sorry ever so much jasgx.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
go ahead no prob
also were gunna have less glitches after i switch to full codeset
the full codeset has less glitches as told to me by someone from project m who wants to remain anonymous

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Also WALUIGI IS CONFIRMED FOR NEXT BETA
the creator asked me to :D

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
OK IM NOW HOSTING A CONTEST
SO I NEED A LOGO FOR THE PROJECT LIKE A BANNER OR SOMETHING
WHOEVER MAKES THE BEST LOGO IS PART OF TEAM

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
OK IM NOW HOSTING A CONTEST
SO I NEED A LOGO FOR THE PROJECT LIKE A BANNER OR SOMETHING
WHOEVER MAKES THE BEST LOGO IS PART OF TEAM
^^; I can't make logos yet alone art to save my life but I always do come up with some great ideas

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
i cant make a logo to save my life either

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Oh 4got to mention the i need a png for the logo and a strap loader with the logo

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Nice idea but I don't know how to make logos that's why I'm holding a contest for the logo maker spot on my team
Also why not have the chains spell unbound and in the middle the chains broken look the project m logo chains breaking

Last edited:

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Nice idea but I don't know how to make logos that's why I'm holding a contest for the logo maker spot on my team
Also why not have the chains spell unbound and in the middle the chains broken look the project m logo chains breaking
That's perfect :D

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I have a lot of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, so I'll do my best with the logo! I'll make sure to post it when I'm done with it tomorrow, along with the strap loader.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
We're switching to the full codeset later

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Anyone know how to sues brawl ex cbliss by shinf can u make a tutorial for me

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Playtester beta 1 will come out after i get the logo and strap loader for project
the website has been made and i just need the logo to finish it

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
CSS fixed up and Pichu glitches are all fixed finally

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I'm sorry that it took so long, but here's the logo that I came up with!

I also made the strap screen. Click on the spoiler to check it out.

I might polish the "Unbound" a bit, but I'm pretty satisfied otherwise. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom