• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
K The files are uploading so ull get the beta soon

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
ok i just now got to decide which temporary playtester to kick from team hmm
mediafire says 40 minute till the hacked and hackless version upload

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
This is Gunna be a team vote guys
who do u want off
Master-GM or
TheFadedWarrior

This is a team decision guys im not gunna vote because im the team leader and if i say u guys are just gunna say its ultimately my decision

Descriptions
Master-GM - Playtested haven't showed video but says hes a 7/10 player. Hes reported bugs fairly well and loads hacklessly
TheFadedWarrior - Used 1 life and killed Bowser 3 times in a row with only 46% dealt. Loads Hacked

Last edited:

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
In addition to this having the flavor of one of those fake reality TV shows (who will be voted off next?), I'll abstain from voting for the same reasons.

Last edited:

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Are you counting me as a playtester, streamer or both. Either way you might want to edit the front post of this page because it says we have 2 open spots for game testers. Also are you still looking for animators or stage modelers? you might want to add in your post something like "Animator and stage model positions open" if so because, they way you have it written, it looks like you don't have any open spots for them at the moment.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
yeah ur right also for voting message me if u dont wanna say out loud who u want off the team

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
also all team members message me theres a new password

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
This is Gunna be a team vote guys
who do u want off
Master-GM or
TheFadedWarrior

This is a team decision guys im not gunna vote because im the team leader and if i say u guys are just gunna say its ultimately my decision

Descriptions
Master-GM - Playtested haven't showed video but says hes a 7/10 player. Hes reported bugs fairly well and loads hacklessly
TheFadedWarrior - Video showed he plays fox. During the video he lost to a lvl 9 bowser. Loads hacklessly
I didn't lose... I used 1 life and killed Bowser 3 times in a row with only 46% dealt to me. ALSO, I always use the hack method now (it's faster). Soooo, yeah.

Plus, you can't kick someone from the team the day after they join and before they even get to do anything.

Captain Hook

Smash Cadet
Ridley Vs. anyone does soft crash. I think because you don't have the .pac and .psc files in the fighter folder

Last edited:

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Can confirm that Ridleys files are NOT in the fighter folder. I don't know where PCS and PAC files are.

That doesn't solve the hackless launch problem though

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
Yeah, the Ridley cosmetics are there and the .rel rile too, it's just there's no folder under fighters.

Also, to be specific, the "exploit" is missing from the hackless method. Re-add the "st" folder and it should work again.

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
k so i forgot to ad gecko in an apps folder thats why hackless didnt work

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
So why do you guys use hackless anyways? The Homebrew method is waaaaay faster.
I use hackless because it's the only thing that works on my wii U XD

And trailer wise I was waiting for this build before I started collecting footage. But I have a bit of a story board drawn out and a song selected

Top Bottom