• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Llama Juice

Smash Apprentice
I <3 you long time Theytah.

Also, can you use a different Ivy portrait for the CSS? Nobody wants emoversaur. :p

EDIT: What I mean is that your new Ivy pictures are wonderful and I love them. Put those into your fancy crazy CSS for the actual character selection box thing. <3

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I <3 you long time Theytah.

Also, can you use a different Ivy portrait for the CSS? Nobody wants emoversaur. :p

EDIT: What I mean is that your new Ivy pictures are wonderful and I love them. Put those into your fancy crazy CSS for the actual character selection box thing. <3
Once all of my renders are done I'll be replacing the tile images, dont worry :p

Oliver Guy

Smash Rookie
Wow, it all looks great !

I'm new to modding Project M, but I have a setup for Dolphin.

How would I go about installing your build ?

FeverBlade

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimeRe4per
Hey Thaytah, it's been at least 2 months since your last update of any sort here, would you care to share what you've done in that time just to satisfy your fans?

Prim8

Smash Rookie
Stay cool guys, that message means Theytah still has stuff in the oven cooking for us, he is just one guy though so it may take a little longer than expected is all! Usually longer waits mean you get a better end product so patience is key, I'm just looking forward to seeing what is in store for this project :D

FeverBlade

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimeRe4per
Let me just slide back on in to say... it's been two months since the one month deadline was given and at least 6 months since any information was given. I'm still excited but due to the drought of information, I can't speak for the majority.

RIP

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
Let me just slide back on in to say... it's been two months since the one month deadline was given and at least 6 months since any information was given. I'm still excited but due to the drought of information, I can't speak for the majority.

RIP
He probably moved on to Smash Wii U mods like everyone else.

Last edited:

Rage83

Smash Ace

RIP
Theytah's gotten himself some IRL work, so he hasn't been around too much lately. He'll likely update the build still, he's just been busy.

Yosh4761

Smash Rookie
So I downloaded the build and it's awesome. Just one question though. Some character costumes just have a silhouette with a number on the CSS. Is that just because the build is in beta or is there something I did wrong?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
So I downloaded the build and it's awesome. Just one question though. Some character costumes just have a silhouette with a number on the CSS. Is that just because the build is in beta or is there something I did wrong?
that just means i havent added a costume in that slot yet

Acenus

Smash Rookie
My man Theytah, I love your build's UI, is there any way I can export only the UI from it?

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
So, question I recently downloaded your build, and I noticed that some character slots are marked with a black silhouette and a number. So two questions: 1. Is this normal? 2. If this is normal, if and when will these be fixed?

Top Bottom