• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Juken

Smash Ace
it freezes every time i use doctor mario
Is it every time you select him, then begin the match? If so, then a possibility is that you forgot to check "Use Project M 3.0 Mappings" in the costume manager settings before saving something, then it added some faulty file for the "InlFace002.bnes" file. At least, that's what has happened to me when I would use costume manager.

noodlesinsoup

Smash Rookie
Quick question, does this build work with the auto L-cancel mod? My Wii was freezing on stage select with auto L-cancel enabled, but I might need to just format my SD card and start fresh.

maweager93

Smash Rookie
it freezes every time i use doctor mario
Is it every time you select him, then begin the match? If so, then a possibility is that you forgot to check "Use Project M 3.0 Mappings" in the costume manager settings before saving something, then it added some faulty file for the "InlFace002.bnes" file. At least, that's what has happened to me when I would use costume manager.
it freezes when someone picks mario in the character select menu. it also freezes now when i try to adjust controls but i have no idea why it started doing it out of no where

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Okay really..? [sarcastically speaking] l did not know that until you just told me rofl and dude seriously you wouldn't use multiplayer as an excuse for the wreckless behavior of the cpu/bad level design cause that will only take away the fun and hype of the game..if you don't want to do anything about it that's fine it's your hack,l'm just trying to help you out...guess you aren't looking to make the game in the perfection standard as l once thought.
Smash Bros. wasn't meant to be played by yourself, competitively or casually. It was meant to be played with people. If you don't have anyone to play against then I suggest you look up netplay, complaining about a low priority issue and saying that I said something which I didn't isn't going to help you whatsoever.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Quick question, does this build work with the auto L-cancel mod? My Wii was freezing on stage select with auto L-cancel enabled, but I might need to just format my SD card and start fresh.
It should, just swap the codesets out.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Smash Bros. wasn't meant to be played by yourself, competitively or casually. It was meant to be played with people. If you don't have anyone to play against then I suggest you look up netplay, complaining about a low priority issue and saying that I said something which I didn't isn't going to help you whatsoever.
The salt is real.

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
l'm so confused,l never said anything of the sort about super smash bros being played by yourself haha you're totally missing my point..btw l do have quite a few people that l play the game with,l'm just sayin..well for me,when l see a problem like l told you before you know with the whole cpu thing l won't hesitate to point it out to you but anyways..l'm just going to agree with you and avoid arguing over your one point view :D

Ecnerwal

Smash Rookie
Hello, I was having issue with the Falcon Flyer stage. I just started messing around with PM stage swapping and what not.
So i got the stage into the Stage Manager along with all of the images ect. The issue I am having is that after the last stock is lost while playing on this stage after the GAME logo fades away the game freezes up.
Not sure if anyone has any idea what I might have done wrong.
Thanks!

(I am working with a clean version of PM from their site, I had issue with Falcon Flyer so I made sure it was the only stage I was trying to swap to make sure that it was the one causing the issue and it is.)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hello, I was having issue with the Falcon Flyer stage. I just started messing around with PM stage swapping and what not.
So i got the stage into the Stage Manager along with all of the images ect. The issue I am having is that after the last stock is lost while playing on this stage after the GAME logo fades away the game freezes up.
Not sure if anyone has any idea what I might have done wrong.
Thanks!

(I am working with a clean version of PM from their site, I had issue with Falcon Flyer so I made sure it was the only stage I was trying to swap to make sure that it was the one causing the issue and it is.)
This is a known issue, I'm still figuring out what causes this and I'll fix it once it's found out.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Ganondorf's down taunt is a mod correct? Is there a way i can remove that?
Yes, just take "fitganon.pac" and "fitganonmotionetc.pac" from a default PM build and put it over the ones in this build.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Would you guys want me to upload my old 2.6 build on here? It's super illegal and janky but it's still a blast to play with your friends casually.

Here's a vid of it.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Would you guys want me to upload my old 2.6 build on here? It's super illegal and janky but it's still a blast to play with your friends casually.

Here's a vid of it.
It looks really cool, will some of it be updated, so it wont be as janky as you claim?

Ecnerwal

Smash Rookie

Here's a vid of it.
Oh my gosh i need this! :)

nice job on the video also! looks clean

Last edited:

NeroFerk

Smash Rookie
So what exactly changed in v7 besides a new stage, voice, and 2 skin changes for two people?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
mostly bugfixes and size reduction, plus fixing shaders on some characters and adding manager support.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm planning on fixing any bugs and polishing the build for a final release so I can actually play the game more XD

boomballz

Smash Rookie
Hi, just wondering if there is a way to keep every stage on here but leave temple in tact from project M? It's my favorite stage. Also, if there is, what stage is it replacing?

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
So... Is there any way that I can download JUST Ice Roy? I want him soooo bad but I really don't feel like downloading the entire thing because it would seriously take an entire day to download (I have terrible internet speed).

EDIT: Ok, so I downloaded the :03Ice.pac file"... Now what do I do with it? Is this even the right file?

(Me = PM customization noob)

EDIT2: Figured it out. Cool build.

Last edited:

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
Yo TheytahK, build is awesome as always.

God forbid you need more things to do, could you make new Portraits for Luigi that showcase the Smash 3 skin (assuming you were the one that made the new groovy ones) on colors other than green? If not, would you be willing to accept fan made contributions?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Yo TheytahK, build is awesome as always.

God forbid you need more things to do, could you make new Portraits for Luigi that showcase the Smash 3 skin (assuming you were the one that made the new groovy ones) on colors other than green? If not, would you be willing to accept fan made contributions?
Depends on the quality :p

Neaphous

Smash Rookie

Here's a vid of it.

I would LOVE if you updated that, me and my friends really wanted to try new costumes that (somehow) didn't appear when we got the new version of the pack (Rayquaza Charizard, Mega Man, Ninja Fox, Ike Climbers), new stages would also be cool.

This is mosly just a personal note, as everyone I play with is considered a filthy casual, so this would be a great bonus to what we already have. Thanks! :)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I would LOVE if you updated that, me and my friends really wanted to try new costumes that (somehow) didn't appear when we got the new version of the pack (Rayquaza Charizard, Mega Man, Ninja Fox, Ike Climbers), new stages would also be cool.

This is mosly just a personal note, as everyone I play with is considered a filthy casual, so this would be a great bonus to what we already have. Thanks! :)
not updating, just posting a link here to archive it.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect

Not trying to hijack but if you want something super casual that's kind of my thing too. If you haven't already, check out my link in my signature to see my build. It's no where near as crisp as TheytahK's but it's quite the collection.

Or just ignore me and call me a leecher :p Either or.

Last edited:

Neaphous

Smash Rookie
not updating, just posting a link here to archive it.

Oooh... Well, I thought and was kinda hoping you would fix somethings from that pack you said were janky and whatnot, but eh, I guess I can live with that.

Top Bottom