• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Stage Discussion Thread

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We have big stages allowed in PM

I'm scared of the real consequences of this

lordrogersmith6485

Smash Cadet
I'm kind of late to the party, but has anyone experienced any problems trying to replace the Pictochat stage on Project M? I downloaded Bowser's Castle (MKWii Version) which was meant to go over New Pork City. I used the stage module converter to make it go over Pictochat, put the files in the right folders, etc. But when I try to load it from the stage select screen, the game freezes on me :urg:

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Given the sheer number of posts in the clone engine thread about additional characters, many have begun to speculate stages that may also be added, tweaked or even expanded in future installments.

In addition, a place to discuss existing stages, possible improvements and issues is a good idea, that I was surprised didn't already exist in a general form.

So what changes or additions to stages do YOU want to see in future versions of PM?
I'd like a training stage were you can hold L and R and get a different training stage, like Wifi Training stage, Kitty Corp Training Stage, and SSE Inside Metaknight's Ship stage.

lordrogersmith6485

Smash Cadet
I put wifi training stage on it without the sandbag.
So I guess it must be the stage texture I'm using that's the problem, which is bizarre since I've used it to replace other stages in the past with no problem. It just doesn't seem to want to play over Pictochat for whatever reason.

It was created to replace New Pork City, buy I used the stage module converter to fix that. I just can't think of what could be wrong.

This is the stage I'm trying to use:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5681
g

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I had this idea. Hear me out.
People want PM to have an original Battlefield. I was thinking various characters could appear in the background. Pichu and Yink would be obvious choices, but there could also be Andy if Sami gets in, the Smash 4 characters that can't get in, WHATEVER. I think this would give the currently bland looking Battlefield some pizazz.

Top Bottom