• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I was trying to study/do homework and felt like I needed some music, but couldn't think of what to listen to so it got me thinking how cool it would be if there was a service online where someone could just pick music for you to listen to. Then I realized that's basically a radio station.

Hm.

Player -0

Smash Hero
So in terms of cool stuff.

Finally got myself going and ran my best 5k time ever that hadn't changed since like, 2 years ago.

Seconds away from getting into the 18's from being just above 20's.

But I've got 1 more race for that.

I hope everyone else's day is going as good.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Today I realized I brought back all my brights for fall.
Then a lunch lady dumped the bus station on my legs, so I guess shorts worked out.
Probably got a 70 on a Calc quiz.
What we are doing in CS finally makes sense.
My roommate glared at me. I shouldn't take midday showers but my meds make me sweat .
For a dance, I don't know any girls. In a small school you know everyone's flaws, and they know you. One girl is a safe bet and attractive, but she is loud and erratic; going with her is playing into negative perceptions of both of us.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Today I realized I brought back all my brights for fall.
Then a lunch lady dumped the bus station on my legs, so I guess shorts worked out.
Probably got a 70 on a Calc quiz.
What we are doing in CS finally makes sense.
My roommate glared at me. I shouldn't take midday showers but my needs make me sweat .
For a dance, I don't know any girls. In a small school you know everyone's flaws, and they know you. One girl is a safe bet and attractive, but she is loud and erratic; going with her is playing into negative perceptions of both of us.
come back when you've smoked a bowl

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I took a turn into the wrong neighborhood.

[shifts into reverse]

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
gdi david could you not. we get a pleasant visit from him and you go off like this. >: (

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Did you guys know that Björk wrote a song in Locrian mode? This mode is rarely used and avoided, to the point of being referred to as the Devil's Mode, since the interval between the tonic and fifth in Locrian is dissonant. It's especially avoided in a genre like pop, but Björk utilized it in her song Army of Me, and it actually compliments the sonic quality of the music too. It all comes together pretty well and gives the track a unique flavor that you don't hear in many others.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Well I have zero idea on the hell is going on, though something tells me it's for the best.

Anyways, I trying upgrade my Gundam viewing after watching only wing and SEED when I was little (don't hurt me pls). So far I'm trying pick between Gundam 00, Unicorn re 0096, fighter G, or iron blooded orphans.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Well I have zero idea on the hell is going on, though something tells me it's for the best.

Anyways, I trying upgrade my Gundam viewing after watching only wing and SEED when I was little (don't hurt me pls). So far I'm trying pick between Gundam 00, Unicorn re 0096, fighter G, or iron blooded orphans.
Iron blooded orphans is solid, a good place to start imo

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You can't just respond with an image man you gotta continue.
The winds of the king!

Top Bottom