• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Has anyone forgot about posting on websites for a year?
I didn't, what are you talking about?

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
****ing killed my differential geometry midterm, 21% above average
this semester is looking good

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So apparently my country currently has a massive scandal where a news station uncovered an abandoned laptop that shows evidence that our female president is being controlled by a Korean cult leader which started many years ago when father of said cult leader manipulated our president many years ago by "channelling" her dead mother and gaining her favor by comforting her with the mother's "spirit."

I can't make this **** up even if I tried.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
So apparently my country currently has a massive scandal where a news station uncovered an abandoned laptop that shows evidence that our female president is being controlled by a Korean cult leader which started many years ago when father of said cult leader manipulated our president many years ago by "channelling" her dead mother and gaining her favor by comforting her with the mother's "spirit."

I read quotes as innuendo. Boy I hope.

D

Deleted member

Can't wait to play the new Spirit of Justice DLC.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Olympus is hype

Also I can confirm SunJester is okay, he was in chat.

Player -0

Smash Hero
ayy nice. Glad to know he's good.

Was thinking about coming to hang out but streams don't like being consistent with me so I decided against it rip.

on other note...

RWBY seems to have taken a turn for the worse.
+ Better visuals generally
+ Interesting plot thing
- Animation got hit
- Fight scenes little worse imo. Character intelligence nerfs? Semblance suddenly became I can now fly by dashing in the air?
- Inconsistent physics (worse than before)
- Writing? Comedy seemed forced

I know a couple people expressed mehness at RWBY earlier in this thread but with new season I just brought it up again in case anybody else decided to watch. Was first episode so I'll have to wait until further I guess.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

I read quotes as innuendo. Boy I hope.
No jokes. South Korea is going up, fam:
Edit: also HA CONSPIRACIES ARE DEEP AND REAL TOLD YOU SO
Something's happening in South Korea:
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/59z1le/breaking_korean_shadow_government_uncovered/
Some more mainstream links: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/29/south-korean-protesters-call-for-president-to-step-down.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...staff-members-to-resign-amid-worsening-crisis
Though they're lacking a lot, they have dat reputation.

tl;dr: the Korean president has been caught giving power to non-government people, the only one of which we know by name as Choi Soon-Sil who is a cult leader shaman lady. Some other people have been running the country, in short. A shadow-government, if you will.
http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
archived of above link: https://archive.is/0TgFj
8 shadow ladies controlling the government.
My goodness, this is quite silly.
It should be instructive, though! If their government, then perhaps ours...! We have tons of unelected, near-permanent bureaucrats who have a lot more power than congressmen or presidents, after all.
---

Watching Olympus. Cool stuff :D
Is there a site that covers the dirty laundry, legalism, and rumors of the games industry? Is there a modding news site?

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Morks having to play Envy in round 2 of losers after losing to him in R2 pools was pretty dumb

Top Bottom