• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
That reminds me, I need to get around to reading the Madoka manga spinoffs, I don't hear much about them besides being non-canon but it doesn't really matter to me.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
must be hard living pretending that you like something bad because you can't escape the shackles of social grooming
Must be hard having to rely on the internet to supply you with a personality and opinions on a daily basis

D

Deleted member

crying and jerking it while listening to yung lean

my tears erupt and i ejactulate a sea on halloween

i got bored with the lean, now i'm listening to ween, ocean man

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I rescued an abandoned young cat and have decided to keep her. Unfortunately I was gonna name it Cena after the greatest pro wrestler to ever grace this big ball of dirt but since it's a she, I decided to call her Journey on account of the almost 3 mile journey of her following me from one side of town to the other.

daddy's home get the belt
You ready for another down tilt/down B beating?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Journey won't sit down for a photo but she's a black cat with a bit of white on the neck/chest. She's also got a healed cut on top of her head. I did take a picture of her new sister which needs a name since I'm terrible with them.

WP_20160820_23_21_07_Pro__highres.jpg

No weeb **** though.

that's, like, the best thing you've ever posted.
Of course. Every time I belittle Mei, it's like I'm giving a Gettysberg speech to the masses.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
What would be the right place to post about setup questions on Smashboards (with setup, I mean equipment such as monitors, cables, and so on...)?

P.S: Does anyone still remember me? It's been a long time.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Journey won't sit down for a photo but she's a black cat with a bit of white on the neck/chest. She's also got a healed cut on top of her head. I did take a picture of her new sister which needs a name since I'm terrible with them.

No weeb **** though.

Of course. Every time I belittle Mei, it's like I'm giving a Gettysberg speech to the masses.
Suplex Sandy

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
New DBZ abridged is out.

Also KOF14 is out tomorrow for places that haven't broke the street date yet.

Top Bottom