• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
this isnt as cool as shaq boards

like hah hah get pranked walrus your profile picture is some weeb ****

like it wasnt already

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
All I know about Fire Emblem is that it's got Marth and Roy in it. Who the heck is this guy!?

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
All I know about Fire Emblem is that it's got Marth and Roy in it. Who the heck is this guy!?
He's the Mercenary Roy's father (Eliwood) hires for his son's journey.
Holy **** what a catastrophic edit spree...

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
What can be a good April Fool's prank is give everyone the Administrator badge, or a mod badge. Hell why not turn every single photo upside-down (Including avatars)
id just turn the entire website's layout upside down but keep the text upright

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
at least my waifu's cute chubby cheeks are kinda starting to grow on me

still not anna tho

or tharja

edit: FE Best Girl Power Rankings

1. Anna
2. Tharja
3. Lucina
4. Female Corrin
5. Marth

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
We miss you qq
i miss you guys but i miss smash as a game concept and as a form of fun

the only smash ive been exposed to during this harsh period in my life is smash 4 in my school club

everyones so ****ing bad at that game i ended up at semi finals at my schools tourney

where da pm at

Helsong

Smash Ace
It's cool, most people have only played Awakening, too :(.

FE:Fates is nice but I kinda just want Tellius back or something. I'd even settle for Jugdral. Here's hoping we don't see Akaneia again for another 5 or so games, I'm tired of Marth and Marth-folk.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Oh ****, how could I forget Nailah? Now there's a foxy lady.

Laguz were viable-ish in Radiant Dawn, by which I mean they were decent up until end-game when they just stated chuking royals and you so you had gamebreaking crutches to fall back on in case you ****ed up horribly earlier.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
IIRC in FE9, all the laguz were strong in their own right (especially Ranulf and Lilthe). It was mainly FE10 where most were lackluster though the laguz kings were broken in both games.

Helsong

Smash Ace
FE9 Laguz were strong, but they just kinda paled in comparison to the beorc units more often than not. I did use Laguz in my first playthrough until I decided I didn't like the whole transformation shtick and just stuck to units that were always useful. I think I used Ranulf the most, and then used Nasir for novelty's sake(dat 5 movement speed tho).

But then you get a monster like Tibarn on your side and suddenly Laguz are da bess. And also exp hogs.

migul

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0447-6664-6504
Who am I lol
Edit: Can someone enlighten me on who my avatar is? Thanks.

Last edited:

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
If for some reason anyone looks back at this or any April Fool's day they will be massively confused

QuickEdit: Removed where I went full Department of Redundancy Department

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so NXT is a pretty good wrestling thing

shinsuke nakamura can literally just exist in front of a camera and be more important and engaging than all of WWE combined

he then proceeded to kill a man. RIP sami zayn

OH GOD NOW THE ASUKA MATCH IS UP. we already saw one person ppl like die why do you want us to suffer with bloodlust

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Who am I lol
Edit: Can someone enlighten me on who my avatar is? Thanks.
Flavia from FE: Awakening. She's is one of the khans of Regina Ferox and is a minor important character in the story. She's alright but a meh pre promote.

Oh ****, how could I forget Nailah? Now there's a foxy lady.

Laguz were viable-ish in Radiant Dawn, by which I mean they were decent up until end-game when they just stated chuking royals and you so you had gamebreaking crutches to fall back on in case you ****ed up horribly earlier.
FE9 Laguz were strong, but they just kinda paled in comparison to the beorc units more often than not. I did use Laguz in my first playthrough until I decided I didn't like the whole transformation shtick and just stuck to units that were always useful. I think I used Ranulf the most, and then used Nasir for novelty's sake(dat 5 movement speed tho).

But then you get a monster like Tibarn on your side and suddenly Laguz are da bess. And also exp hogs.
Pretty much on the head. I love the Laguz but once you get the royals then it makes all others trash.

Also Tibarn is that homie love that dude.

Before the FE thing is over, post an FE waifu and I will write a roast of said waifu.
I have 2 lol.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
thank goodness this day is almost over
april fools is a drain on my sanity
the internet is my only relief from the stress of a very busy work day
and it's filled with nonsense for these 24 hours+

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC