• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Better a squat chick than a crossfit chick.
you never know, she could be one of those few people at crossfit that know what they're doing and aren't just throwing weight around with no regard to form or isolation.

*disclosure: i've never been in a crossfit, i'm just parroting the silliness i've heard about and seen videos of.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
>win a ranked match after countless losses to a rashid
>he turns off his ps4

Great system penalizing leavers Capcom

Vashimus

Smash Master
I mean, when I played Gordeau in Under Night I sure felt strong, but that ended up being a pretty shallow part of the enjoyment. Like the pure destruction got pretty boring after 10 minutes, and I knew it wasn't really me out thinking my opponent.

It's true in some games that top tier characters are really the only way you can play the game in any capacity. Characters with extremely powerful moves or techniques can reduce the viable options of weaker characters to almost nothing, forcing repetition and leaving only the top tiers with any variety of moves to counter the other top tiers. But in most cases, I think it's more rewarding to determine the relative value of a win and play a character that has a toolset that emphasizes strategy and adaptation you enjoy.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
same weekend as when prof pro won at beast, too. snake bitterness in full force today

Last edited:

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Yo ok so I'm not dead. I just had an existential crisis for the past 9 days.

Not fun at all, still a bit anxious but mostly back to normal now.

At SFV I ****ing suck at it and need people to play it with. Can anyone give me a good ass whipping?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

At SFV I ****ing suck at it and need people to play it with. Can anyone give me a good *** whipping?
wake up DP

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

At SFV I ****ing suck at it and need people to play it with. Can anyone give me a good *** whipping?
You're back! I missed you~

Just wake up DP. And if you wanna be a bit flashier, just throw em

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
wake up DP
You're back! I missed you~

Just wake up DP. And if you wanna be a bit flashier, just throw em
glad to be back, I just got super anxious and stuff, still. yay!

Look, I'm not looking forward into becoming the next Low Tier God.

What a ****ing legend.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
if the VODs are taken off the stream and not locally I will be the grumpiest baby

as I was typing that it was freezing and a commentator said "awww, you saw it". no, no I haven't that's sort of the issue

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Alright so better now than never. Can you guys give me some criticism on this video I made? I just finished it so I'm off to SFV. But I'll keep an eye on this thread. Yes it's cringe but I loved doing it.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Alright so better now than never. Can you guys give me some criticism on this video I made? I just finished it so I'm off to SFV. But I'll keep an eye on this thread. Yes it's cringe but I loved doing it.

It's very Alpharad (although that's what you were going for). I enjoyed it. If you're just doing it for fun, then there's no problem, but if you're trying to get big you are going to have to move away from it. Also I think your end card (or whatever they're called) could use work. You should probably just stick to a subscribe button, two videos side-by-side and your channel name. Sonic, Marth, and I'm guessing your avatar make it look too busy.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

wait you can throw people after witch time and they stay in it

what the actual ****

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
It's very Alpharad (although that's what you were going for). I enjoyed it. If you're just doing it for fun, then there's no problem, but if you're trying to get big you are going to have to move away from it. Also I think your end card (or whatever they're called) could use work. You should probably just stick to a subscribe button, two videos side-by-side and your channel name. Sonic, Marth, and I'm guessing your avatar make it look too busy.
Ah well I'll take that into consideration for the end card. The end card is a video in itself and I only put on top the last video so there is that.

But other than that, yeah I do see the Alpharad similarities, him, Little Z, Lythero, and BobBulb are big inspirations that's why I tried to not use air horns or a lot of MLG stuff and I really tried to make jokes related to the Bayonetta games so it's something more than "lol smash jokes".

I have to see where do I go from here, but I had so much fun and I'm so happy at least that you seemed to enjoy it. Thanks for the criticism.

wait you can throw people after witch time and they stay in it

what the actual ****
Yes, like I said, bayo is too stornk m8. I make sure to have witch time fully charged so I have time to do that.

D

Deleted member

watching lunchables demolish m2ks marth and sheik made me feel better when i only get mostly demolished

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom