• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

their social anxiety consumed their entire subconscious which spiraled them into a whirling despair of anguish, refraining them from making any more animations

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
@Bleck is my favourite smashboards poster right now.

Jolteon's prolly my favorite Eeveelution of the bunch, but Flareon's a close second because I love Fire-types.

Smooth Criminal
Flareon is also my second favourite, but for the reason Cory listed, he's so fluffy. x3 Shame he sucks.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
on topic of aot: i swear to god if the manga deus ex'd reiner rather than killing him and then killed hange, ima be reaaaaaaal cross...

Flareon is also my second favourite, but for the reason Cory listed, he's so fluffy. x3 Shame he sucks.
yeah : / isn't it mostly moveset, too? i'm not well versed in the pokemans anymore, but that's my understanding. like, he just needs some better fire type physical attacks and he'd be at least useful?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Can Ring of Honor keep that spirit alive? Will it maintain its momentum? It's hard to know for sure. But it's certainly important. Pro wrestling can be a difficult thing to love. It is often stupid, offensive, boring and hackneyed. Ring of Honor is usually none of those things. It's living proof that if you put in the effort, you'll always find a warehouse, a ring and a ton of kids willing to watch. It doesn't matter if it's 1996 of 2016; as long as Ring of Honor is here, pro wrestling is pure.
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/ring-of-honors-declaration-of-independence-20160211

good morning, thread

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
yeah : / isn't it mostly moveset, too? i'm not well versed in the pokemans anymore, but that's my understanding. like, he just needs some better fire type physical attacks and he'd be at least useful?
Low HP so it can't take advantage of flare blitz too well.
Lackluster physical defense which makes earthquake / rock slide / stone edge / etc a huge threat.
pretty good special defense, but because of the low amounts of HP, it can't take many special attacks still.
Low speed as well so choice scarfed ones aren't even very viable.
and as you said, his movepool, along with most of the eeveelution's movepool is bad.

Problem though, if you give flareon a few better moves, he just becomes a slightly stronger but significantly slower arcanine.
It would be better if Gamefreak switched his special attack stat with his HP stat since the special attack stat on flareon is practically useless.

Would give Flareon a pretty unique role of a fire typed specially defensive wall.
Could actually be a threat in the right scenarios with stuff like that. Assault vest already boosts flareons sp def to good levels and that extra HP would make it a real threat if it's not checked quickly.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Low HP so it can't take advantage of flare blitz too well.
Lackluster physical defense which makes earthquake / rock slide / stone edge / etc a huge threat.
pretty good special defense, but because of the low amounts of HP, it can't take many special attacks still.
Low speed as well so choice scarfed ones aren't even very viable.
and as you said, his movepool, along with most of the eeveelution's movepool is bad.

Problem though, if you give flareon a few better moves, he just becomes a slightly stronger but significantly slower arcanine.
It would be better if Gamefreak switched his special attack stat with his HP stat since the special attack stat on flareon is practically useless.

Would give Flareon a pretty unique role of a fire typed specially defensive wall.
Could actually be a threat in the right scenarios with stuff like that. Assault vest already boosts flareons sp def to good levels and that extra HP would make it a real threat if it's not checked quickly.
ah, that all makes sense. i vaguely remember reading that he had the highest (maybe just one of the highest?) sp def for fire types in the game.

and who was asking about chinups? i found the video i was talking about. the guy looks goofy af, but the technique works and makes basic sense.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ah, that all makes sense. i vaguely remember reading that he had the highest (maybe just one of the highest?) sp def for fire types in the game.

and who was asking about chinups? i found the video i was talking about. the guy looks goofy af, but the technique works and makes basic sense.
Whoa you jabroni jobbin nerd. You don't talk about Scoobert like that.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'll make a Kamina Sylveon. Probably before the Jolteon because I assume Jolteon is keeping Sylveon for a bit.

When I say I'll make I might make it.

So that means I might not.

Idk I'm bored right now

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Apparently the local monthly tomorrow will be held in a chapel or something.

Religion puns go!

-Imma make you a believer!

-Have faith in me!

Team combo'd -> crucified

-*a character* is to you like Samson's hair.

SD -> Samaritan stock

Botched edgeguard -> Samaritan style

Friendly fire -> Judas moves

We already use "Jehova DI" for terribad DI so that's already covered.

-Let there be light (zelda kicks)

3-stock comeback -> the Jesus

Idk, are these too farfetched?

Making a great comeback but not quite finishing it -> the Moses

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Finally got a chance to play ultra with a local player online. He's really bad :(. First round I took like 60% off his life with Seth against his zangief and I could hear him over the mic saying "what the ****" lol. I'll hopefully be playing him offline soon.

Top Bottom