• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
That sounds sad, what's the reason meimei
long story short

the game decided to start taking its toll on my hands. Im quitting smash until they heal up, because it wasnt until paragon weekend that it got really bad. Luckily, i was approved for health insurance, so i can hopefully see a doctor soon

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I finally made it home.

I'll give shoutouts after I settle in.

i had a day to burn in cali

so i walked 6 miles to the beach

in flip flops

because idgaf

good life decisions
Try walking 15 miles in the hole that is the Imperial Valley.

Carrying a big sackpack.

With skate shoes and pants.

Because you want to beat your old record of walking 12 miles.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Guys/Girls help
I need to convince my younger brother to run for school president.
My hopes and dreams of a relatable, non-preppy student body president died with this man:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
When does Gurren get good?
It's near filler till 6/ 7, then picks up a lot, then slows down slightly, then picks up steam for the end of first half and doesn't slow down much at all for the rest, just keeps building

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Please pmdt gods, I promise I'll never touch fox ever again if you just remove yoshi from this game

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I now have MH4U~

Obviously haven't gotten super deep into it (just recently completed the second quest that was thrown at me). Still messing around with the weapos and stuff (took me a little bit to figure out how to equip weapons and find out that I already have 1 of each).

I have the feeling pannels are going to be my bane though, cause trying to figure out which ones I want to use and which items to put on shortcuts is already getting to me rofl.

D

Deleted member

TFW you are PMDT and will still never get your mixup throws back.
it was never a mixup even though ive explained why in public multiple times. and even then it was never about that, it was about the character having any useful grab game at all.

strongbad told me that dev team members cant be bad people in public (his wording was slightly different lol). anyone that knows me knows that this request is basically ****ing impossible but hey heres to giving it a shot

the TSA just took my can of hawaiin punch and ive never felt more powerless

Lizalfos

Smash Master
it was never a mixup even though ive explained why in public multiple times. and even then it was never about that, it was about the character having any useful grab game at all.

strongbad told me that dev team members cant be bad people in public (his wording was slightly different lol). anyone that knows me knows that this request is basically ****ing impossible but hey heres to giving it a shot

You probably stole that Hawaiian Punch from some kid's birthday party anyway.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
@ Yung Mei Yung Mei : To the biggest nerd I've ever met. You were the first person I've met who cried from being bodied so badly. I hope after getting 0-123'd you open your eyes and realize how you had no chance against the Justin Wong of PM. It's good you're retired cause I would've bodied you some more.

@Leafeon / @Jolteon : Before we met, I had a naive view of PM. After the friendlies we played over the weekend, you guys have opened my eyes: PM is nothing but jank. Especially Sheik and Pikachu, they're the jankiest of them all.

@ Soft Serve Soft Serve : If Jolt/Leaf were the beginning on the jankocalypse, you were the end. Pikachu/Sheik were pretty jank, but Janky Kong's pretty jank. Thank you for the jank blessings.

@standardtoaster : I like the way you think on handling class projects. I also found it funny that we were able to bump into each other at the Beat the Pro setup. Also, give Ganon a gun please. Also, change the name of Project M to Project J.

The J's for Jank.

@zman804 : I actually don't exist. I'm just a figment of your imagination: the strong part.

Maybe next time when we all agree on a meetup, we'll actually set it up so we can all hang a lot more.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero

should have opened it and chugged it in front of their faces
now who's the powerless ones

also I'm like 75% you are just holding down and getting the semi-DI for that throw mix-up, and then confirming that you are getting correct DI based on the worse follow-up (read: no regrab) as you rotate the stick immediately after the throw has completed. that's what it seemed like to me and that would still give a better angle (approx 56 degrees) than DIing sheik's NTSC Melee dthrow straight away (which gave approx 63/64 degrees) which might be just enough for sheik to not get regrabbed
because the angles I saw when I wasn't following up in the ditto didn't look like the ~45 degree angles (probs closer to like 49/50 if you go for diagonally down rather than halfway between the notches) they should have been if you were DIing down+away

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Why is the signature line size limit so small
5 lines isn't even big enough for a short quote and character heads

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ Yung Mei Yung Mei : To the biggest nerd I've ever met. You were the first person I've met who cried from being bodied so badly. I hope after getting 0-123'd you open your eyes and realize how you had no chance against the Justin Wong of PM. It's good you're retired cause I would've bodied you some more.

@Leafeon / @Jolteon : Before we met, I had a naive view of PM. After the friendlies we played over the weekend, you guys have opened my eyes: PM is nothing but jank. Especially Sheik and Pikachu, they're the jankiest of them all.

@ Soft Serve Soft Serve : If Jolt/Leaf were the beginning on the jankocalypse, you were the end. Pikachu/Sheik were pretty jank, but Janky Kong's pretty jank. Thank you for the jank blessings.

@standardtoaster : I like the way you think on handling class projects. I also found it funny that we were able to bump into each other at the Beat the Pro setup. Also, give Ganon a gun please. Also, change the name of Project M to Project J.

The J's for Jank.

@zman804 : I actually don't exist. I'm just a figment of your imagination: the strong part.

Maybe next time when we all agree on a meetup, we'll actually set it up so we can all hang a lot more.
I hope everyones not taking this seriously LMAO

Omgrey uoure great

At bein a luser nerd

Ill 145-0 you next time dork

Also project j is a thing now :^)

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Why is the signature line size limit so small
5 lines isn't even big enough for a short quote and character heads
I was somehow able to cram mine into working long ago, even though right now if you edit it and try to save it's like a dozen lines/medias over

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
So I heard there was a tourney or something that was hyped around the community

When's Melee?

too soon?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Yo @ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood , I uploaded it last night but forgot till just now, this was too close

Short paragon shout outs I guess:

SOs to all the pms homies I got to play with or briefly meet, although I didn't really get a chance to say hi to umbreon, strongbad, odds, and a lot of people lol. Fun event, I ****ing blow though. It's a good thing my to captain sucked so I had time to take an hour and a half break to cool off after I played like garbage round 1 :p Went from almost smashing my controller and ditching to turning it on and getting 3 4 stocks in a row in losers. I should have beat VG and played fracture for 3rd(I think I could have beat him, his ike was good but I'm good vs ike) but I got called for melee doubles mid set and cared more for that, only to find I threw the set vs vg's zelda for an event that got canceled. Oh well lol.

**** yoshi that PoS

Last edited:
Top Bottom