• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@ Helsong Helsong

The f2p model for ArcheAge isn't too bad...

If you wanna pleab it up in the most medieval sense, of course. Lotta the options are bare-bones and on a daily CD, but there's enough meaningful **** to warrant a look-see (you can own land and housing, as well as own a ship, without paying actual money iirc).

Also, banditry is a hilarious past time in that game. So is piracy.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Another question about mechanics.

That boss battle while he is fast looks pretty fair other than maybe that body slide after his 2 air shots.
can the i-frames of the roll go through that slide?

-------

It honestly looks like a boss that like 2012-2013 Vindictus characters are fit to fight.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Another question about mechanics.

That boss battle while he is fast looks pretty fair other than maybe that body slide after his 2 air shots.
can the i-frames of the roll go through that slide?

-------

It honestly looks like a boss that like 2012-2013 Vindictus characters are fit to fight.
The roll technically can, but the size of the monster's body means that unless you know very accurately where to dodge through, like the exact position of its hind foot or something, the dive/a roll with evade+ is better

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I need to get into modding Skyrim but am too stubborn to play the game without mods first. Thing is I find the base game boring so nothing gets done. :/
Vanilla Skyrim is mediocre. The world isn't deep whatsoever, leveled loot makes for immersion-breaking experiences, and the game itself is barely more than a "go here, kill this thing" simulator that would be better served as an MMO. modded skyrim doesn't fix the lack of depth, but it does make the game more interesting to play.

Playing Skyrim vanilla is unrewarding. Play with mods.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm still upset we don't have another Paper Mario, but after seeing GameXplain's analysis on the new FE trailer, I'm actually pretty excited. Was a release date announced.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Who else would be to blame?
Microsoft?
But does this mean that Crimson, D1, and friends are trying to help PM through their positions in Twitch, fighting the Corporate Twitch Colossus? Does it mean they are in on it but are rooting for TLoc, the "home team"?

It is probably Hideo Kojima.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
SAO was so disappointing. I was expecting a decent look at the human condition when forced into a virtual world, and I got...well, I go that for a while. Midnight Cats guild arc was legitimately interesting.
Then it turned into kinda-sorta incest crushes and a bland overpowered hero and annoying loli fairies and a heroine who just wouldn't. Stop. Crying.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
SAO was so disappointing. I was expecting a decent look at the human condition when forced into a virtual world, and I got...well, I go that for a while. Midnight Cats guild arc was legitimately interesting.
Then it turned into kinda-sorta incest crushes and a bland overpowered hero and annoying loli fairies and a heroine who just wouldn't. Stop. Crying.
Finally.

My long lost Internet brother, where have you been.

Smooth Criminal

Helsong

Smash Ace
good anime
...I'm sorry, I don't think those words go together.

Unless you're talking about Avatar:The Last Airbender. That's an anime, right?
Finally.

My long lost Internet brother, where have you been.

Smooth Criminal
A: I'm not a brother, I'm actually a genderless legendary pokemon.
B: Do you actually type out your own name at the end of every post?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Pokemon is a better Anime than most current anime's.

Ash goes through many challenges.
Many times he isn't immediately prepared for them.
He adapts to his situations well.
He doesn't give up easily.
He develops as a character.
His rivalries are pretty solid.
He isn't filled with plot armor.
Sometimes he does some weird but also cool ****.
Good attitude.
Not overconfident but not a whiny ass ***** either.
Always positively reinforces his friends/pokemon and gives good advice when people need it.
Braver than pretty much anyone.
Willing to try new things.
Humorous to an extent.

Literally a better protagonist than "Generic Anime MC #47"

Lizalfos

Smash Master
WOW, PM CENTRAL ISN'T REACHING OUT.
YOU HAVE TO HIT THEM UP.
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Guys is the shin megami tensei series any good

I bought persona 3 two days ago and I'm already put off by the lackluster combat system and horrendous persona fusion process

Helsong

Smash Ace
P3's combat system is just a stripped down Press Turn. I'd recommend SMT3 or 4 for a better combat system.
What don't you like about the fusion process?

I mean, I love the SMT series so, so much. But it's not for everyone.

Last edited:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Guys is the shin megami tensei series any good

I bought persona 3 two days ago and I'm already put off by the lackluster combat system and horrendous persona fusion process
SMT is just Persona but with a smidge less Otaku bull**** and is harder. But it is very much traditional JRPG. Its battle system is pretty simple.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
Last edited:
Top Bottom