• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

zman804

Smash Ace
If anyone's actually up, come watch HF Neon and Silly Kyle play friendlies for tomorrow's regional.

twitch.tv/azprojectmelee

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@bec @ CORY CORY

-> http://imgur.com/a/gzrl4 <-
Okay so is it always:
Glasses > No glasses
Long hair > Short hair with fauxhawk > short hair with bit of weak gel (2nd image) > short hair with no gel (1st image) ?

Bec is your favorite(s) in all of these still this? http://i.imgur.com/2t8LTwh.jpg
(with your top fav still being this http://i.imgur.com/cMOapCn.jpg )

Are all of these too old looking to use on Tinder? http://imgur.com/a/Wxewc
I never know cus some people told me the Wedding photo was too old to use even though it's like the most recent pic out of all of those.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
i had some old elsword friends call me up and asked me to pvp
god the games gotten more broken then i remember
never again elsword, never again
I didn't even notice this.

ye it's pretty busted but it's still entertaining enough to keep me playing.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
jesus ****ing christ u guys look at the first and only response I get in posting in the ganon boards http://smashboards.com/threads/the-make-warsaint-not-suck-kinda-campaign.396502/

I dropped a like out of irony
Well you ignore the forum etiquette, refuse to use the search function and on top of that ask to be spoonfed and then get offended by a harsh answer ? If you want to act like a child then you shouldn't be surprised to be treated like one.

I mean how old do you have to be to not be able to do a basic google search ?

Now go learn to dash dance, foxtrot and wavedash. Or dash. Or even simply walk. You don't move at all during your matches.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Yo, what do you guys suggest for capturing games on PC. Right now I'm trying some software nvidia has, seems easy with good quality.

Lmao, no I don't have a Nvidia GPU. *back to search*

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I didn't even notice this.

ye it's pretty busted but it's still entertaining enough to keep me playing.
i started the game for PVP, chose the Lord Knight class cause hes the realest elboy out there
needless to say 10 updates later and 3 new characters and like 20 new classes, my boy is getting bodied by all this unbalance

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
i started the game for PVP, chose the Lord Knight class cause hes the realest elboy out there
needless to say 10 updates later and 3 new characters and like 20 new classes, my boy is getting bodied by all this unbalance
I still remember the days when people were whining about armageddon blade's length. I guess there are bigger things to worry about nowadays.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I still remember the days when people were whining about armageddon blade's length. I guess there are bigger things to worry about nowadays.
arma blade is one of the hypest moves ive ever had
then it got taken away from me by the skill update, locked behind a 3 day quest
and even then it still wasnt at full power you had to get a skill note by doing another tedius quest and by time i used it in PVP my ass was getting handed to me by spear ladies and killua- i mean add.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Power Creep is just a reality of MMORPGs.

I think the latest version of chrome has a broken latest version of Flash or some BS. I really want to watch aftershock not on mobile.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Power Creep is just a reality of MMORPGs.

I think the latest version of chrome has a broken latest version of Flash or some BS. I really want to watch aftershock not on mobile.
Stop using the low tier that is chrome

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
firefox is great lay off
AND ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT FOX ISNT TOP TIER?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
But in the future, everything is chrome.
Gonna try Oprah

Oh my god I'm going to puke.
Whoever told me this browser was good lied.
Screw this I'm playing Metal Gear.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
@ CORY CORY So what should my initial action be within the Ganon boards since apparently posting a video-embedded salutations thread was met with repulsion? I recall several Dorf enthusiasts ready to help me learn how to "punch things til they stop moving".

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@ CORY CORY So what should my initial action be within the Ganon boards since apparently posting a video-embedded salutations thread was met with repulsion? I recall several Dorf enthusiasts ready to help me learn how to "punch things til they stop moving".
Watch the advanced how to play video. Make sure you can L-cancel, short hop, fastfall, waveland, jump cancel grab. Know how big Dorf's dash dance is and use it to space. Don't worry about wavedashing if it is hard.

Then ask for help in what you are doing wrong.
Edit: you don't need to be able to do everything in advanced how to play, that is a waste of time for now. Just use it to reference the tech you need right now, then refer back for other things that might be helpful later.

Last edited:

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Probably should have posted that in the video thread, it was a more appropriate place to post.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
it seems that whenever the concept of browsers come up, the conversations boil down to "every browser sucks"

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

WELP

My condolences to any and all Zelda fans here. Now I'm really curious as to what Ninty's big thing for 3 will be if there is one at all.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
While I do agree that there is some major imbalance, the real imbalance comes from the lag, gear, and level differences more than anything. Even through all the new characters having really strong mechanics.

At this point, I'm able to outplay most of the rank S and some of the SS players while only being rank A-S, but I can't kill most of them because there's too much free damage in this game. And that was before all the OP classes in general because that's just the mechanics of the game.

I mean if I stacked triple wind I probably could but I ain't rich.

My brother has had pretty good success with Lord knight, what rank are you?
You haven't played for a while so you might be unranked right now but what rank were you previously?
Level would be nice too.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I'm kind of bothered by the delay but I figured it would be the case. Q4 2015 was the earliest I was expecting it to release as is.

Now give us Xenoblade Chronicles X this year and all is forgiven.

Top Bottom