• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
People on GAF is saying some Reddit user is leaking 4.0 stuff.

Probably not actually a thing but it'd be cool if they made it a thing or something along those lines. If (PMDT pls) Lyn did make it in for a later version, this is pretty damn close to what I imagined her down-b doing anyway so yay hypothetical theoretical wish fulfillment!

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you guys don't want to see a selfie from me right now lmfao i look awful

Starfall11

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-1720-3560
It's 2:33AM in NY. And we still have 117 users on board. I am proud. We're a loyal fanbase.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Thanks PMBR and PMDT for being swell people, even if people were getting all up your asses when you simply wanted to do what was best. Kind of like, a dad who knows whats best.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Please PMBRDT, the conductors energy is waning, and yet the hype train still wants sacrifices!!!

Edit: "It's 2:35 am please kill me now."
The fool's life force is being wasted!!!!

Last edited:

Debatesmith

Smash Cadet
Well, smashboards maintenence in 30 min...everyone, if pm hasn't been released by then...today was an honor

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
GIVE ME 3.5
GIVE IT TO MEEE

GIVE IT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Last edited:
Top Bottom