• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
No, the true suffering was the wait for 2.5. It didn't even release until 4:00 in the morning the day after it was supposed to release.
LMAO wasnt that the one that ended up getting delayed because Leffen managed to download it before they had all the versions up? IIRC, they took all the links down, and then started reuploading from 0, thats why the downloads werent up til 4 am the next day loool

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
LMAO wasnt that the one that ended up getting delayed because Leffen managed to download it before they had all the versions up? IIRC, they took all the links down, and then started reuploading from 0, thats why the downloads werent up til 4 am the next day loool
I thought what happened is the team found a bug that would happen when Peach is hit from behind by a projectile while using Toad.

No, that's Palutena
Palewdtina Goddess of the Gamers

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will murder you in your dreams if you go to sleep

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
should I just go to bed or stay up longer and wait?
That depends on where you live and if you have anything to do tomorrow.

If you have to go to a tournament tomorrow or it's already 2-3 AM for you, you should probably go to bed.

If you don't have to go anywhere and it's 11-12 atm, you could probably stay up longer. Honestly you could stay up if it's 2-3 there too as long as you know tomorrow's a free day for you. Otherwise get some rest, you'll need it.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I'm only going to play friendlies tomorrow while watching a crew battle.
I'm in it for the long haul.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
When 3.5 drops I'm going to start downloading it and go buy unhealthy food to stuff my face with.

Also, I'm trying sooooooo hard to get through Nichijou. I know it's supposed to be good, but its just a little too sporadic. I was spoiled by Lucky Star way too early in my anime life.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Also, this gif is my face when 3.5 comes out:

Last edited:

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Here is a tip free of charge to the project m team, say your going to unveil the new build a day after when you actually make it public, that way if it is delayed you still released it on time, and if you get it all done a day early you get to surprise the community with a new build that they where not anticipating.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
i can count at least 20 infractions i should have handed out so far within the last 2-3 pages. you're lucky we understand how bat**** crazy our fans can be lmao
Just admit you're too lazy to go through all of our posts

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
i can count at least 20 infractions i should have handed out so far within the last 2-3 pages. you're lucky we understand how bat**** crazy our fans can be lmao
You know Toastman, all of the time you spend complaining about the thread is time that could be better spent helping to get 3.5 out sooner and thus ending your problems with thread. ¦D

So yeah,

I'm just joking harmlessly, by the way. <3

Top Bottom