• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Besides Hyrule Warriors and Splatoon, the Direct was pretty...

...boring. Well, I guess the Iwata vs. Reggie fight was cool, but it lead up to being **** on. I haven't watched the other presentations (and I really don't care to), so I can't say if Nintendo won or not, but it definitely wasn't anything special.

I mean, we got like two seconds of new Zelda that was just an in-game cutscene.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Has anyone tried to figure out Palutena's moveset tho? Half that stuff looked like it could be the same move, or it didnt fit with the move action.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah, Smash 4 needs to be a good game by having 3 character slots filled by... Miis.
They are gonna be fun to play but I dont see them in tourneys TBH cause there is no base character to go off of so far. It's gonna be a Soul Calbur situation with Create a character.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I wonder if one more character will be revealed, considering WFT was revealed on the show floor...

Yeah, Smash 4 needs to be a good game by having 3 character slots filled by... Miis.
Could we please, as a community, stop this whole "character slot" thing?

Last edited:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
They are gonna be fun to play but I dont see them in tourneys TBH cause there is no base character to go off of so far. It's gonna be a Soul Calbur situation with Create a character.
It'll be worse even then because it means they're taking up a (or 3 depending on how it's done/you view it) slot and then not even being able to get played.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I'm happy there is no base Mii, it means they won't be real characters so it's not an issue. We have equivalent brawlers, swordsmen and Mega Man or Samus for pew-pew so all those character types are still available.

I do think Nintendo won E3 based on the fact all those games, even Splatoon, looked really fun. I was struggling to see the fun in some CGI trailer Microsoft/Sony games but Nintendo even made Skylander seem appealing. And I don't like those random figure pack schemes mostly.

Last edited:

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
The options for Miis are much more limited. I don't see why they wouldn't be tourney legal at all.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Splatoon MM me i dare you. Come at me bros,

When i saw the ink/squids I thought of Super Mario Sunshine.

Blade-Fox

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
As far as I could see in the last of those recordings the Foxes weren't JCing shine. They were rolling all day though so it doesn't have to mean anything

Top Bottom