• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Doesn snake's outfit already cling to his body enough to outline his "features"

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
samus has her boob socks so when's our snake's banana hammock

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I don't dislike you guys one bit, Youtube embeds, or even Mech's posting. It's just some subtle stuff here and there that really drive me away from posting here. (that and the latest updates breaking my threads' links to all my hacks.)

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I don't dislike you guys one bit, Youtube embeds, or even Mech's posting. It's just some subtle stuff here and there that really drive me away from posting here. (that and the latest updates breaking my threads' links to all my hacks.)
It's really hard to muster posting often with how slow my scenes been tbh.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
hello my children

i was thinking about shield sizes in smash today and I remember (though I may be going crazy) about a change to PM's powershielding mechanic which said that there was separate powershield sizes that werent just like your shield size or something

am i crazy or was that a thing

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Powershielding depends on the size of your shield, your character's model shape, hpw they position themselves, projectile size, projectile speed, etc

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hello my children

i was thinking about shield sizes in smash today and I remember (though I may be going crazy) about a change to PM's powershielding mechanic which said that there was separate powershield sizes that werent just like your shield size or something

Yep that's a thing. Characters like Bowser, Wario, and DK have a multiplier of 1x while ones like Marth have multipliers of 0.75x (which is how Melee's works universally). The attribute which is used is at offset 0x02C and is labeled GuardOn Max Momentum.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
hello my children

What Strong Bad said. Also I recall a time during 3.0 when Mewtwo accidentally had something like double his powershield size so it was extremely easy for him to powershield things

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It was set to 1.3 (which is Brawl's universal GuardnOn Max Momentum, it was never changed), so his PS was very easy. It's not 0.75 :D

Last edited:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Hey I'm giving away some SD cards on reddit. If you guys wanna enter but have never posted on the SSBPM reddit before just add *smashboards to your reply or something and it's cool. (in the reddit thread, not here)

D

Deleted member

What Strong Bad said. Also I recall a time during 3.0 when Mewtwo accidentally had something like double his powershield size so it was extremely easy for him to powershield things
no the mewtwo players were just really good at it

you no-credit nancy

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have seen every episode of Samurai Jack. I'm hype for it to be back next month :D

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
love you guys

no i'm not drunk i just miss PMS's height of activity

just don't use smashboards like i used to :/

Top Bottom