• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
But Fox is probably better on the stage then you are.

Just get camped son.
Why do you say that tho?

only stupid people even say the word 'casuals' in this context
Except that everyo---wait why the **** am i even responding?

you're bleck.

lmfao.

GHNeko GHNeko Can you change that キto a ク pls it's really triggering me.
It's キtho. not ク

テキサス is the right way to spell it. lol. even if it sounds odd to us.

Last edited:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Just saw The Grandmaster (2013) by Kar Wai Wong.

I didn't really get it that much but it was pretty to look at. I got the feeling it wanted to have a message and other deep stuff like that but I feel like it was lost under all the content (I did get something, but...). On the other hand that same content managed to keep me watching for more than 2 hours so idk. I feel like I learn something about the Chinese way of life and psyche from movies like this, or at least get a historical frame or something and that's good.

I kinda feel like the movie got too split up in its latter half. Like all these characters it introduced were kind of expanded upon, but still not to a point of satisfaction for me and some key events were brought up/glossed over kinda hastily, though that may have been for the better as the movie would've gotten too long. None of the characters really felt like a protagonist or someone to root for or something. This may be me not understanding Asian movies though, as I definitely felt kinda the same watching Infernal Affairs and a bit in Oldman and Battle Royale too. Maybe the expect you to know the character's archetype and then just add a few details on that and call it done? idk.

The first half also did a better job of hyping me up for the encounters/fights, but that's maybe due to me having to turn the volume down a lot cause it got too late.

It was also fun to see the differences between it and Ip Man 1 (and history classes). I should probs get around to watching 2 soon and 3 when it comes to netflix.

Worth the watch most definitely, but not a new favorite and probably not a haunter either.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Well I'll be damned you are correct. Why the kana are switched for this case is beyond me though.
Ki is a "shorter" sound than Ku. It's used instead in a lot of words with soft K sounds like ビフテキ and テキスト.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
because 日本wwwww

in other news.

i won this for a level design contest in mario maker.
Post the code for the level and or post a video of the level.

Preferably a video because I'm poor as **** and don't have mario maker yet.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Welp you got me on that one, guess I can't say anything anymore.
俺は世間で言うアホです。

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
I can't read kanji in any capacity but you said something about something that happened today (at least I think so) so there's that

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I can't read kanji in any capacity but you said something about something that happened today (at least I think so) so there's that
It says "I'm what the world/public calls an idiot." I stole it from my word reference but it seemed appropriate. Kanji is still difficult for me but I know the Hiragana of some of these words.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm pri lonely bc I can't afford to visit my family for thanksgiving and my roommates/neighbors are visiting theirs. Empty ass apartment rn.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You don't really smell like Pizza.

Also I really want to put the line in something for school: "Steven Universe is an example of more accepting audiences allowing more diverse and progressive themes and characters, as it heavily features agendered crystal lesbians, which is probably a step in the right direction."

If it makes anyone feel better I hate memes too.

Also Hideo Kojima is probably the discourse community I'm going to write about for english.

I thought that I would become a more calm and organized person but I'm all over the place more than any other time in my life.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
I'm not okay, I'll never be okay.
It comes in waves, breathe and hold yourself steady as they come. Feelings pass even though it feels like they never do. I can't promise bad feelings will go away, but you get better at dealing with them. Take some time to try and meditate, rediscover something you love, take your time to feel better, nothing happens immediately.

You're stronger than you know.

D

Deleted member

I mean, if I had a breakdown on Twitter, I'd essentially be yelling, screaming, and crying at the air

Lizalfos

Smash Master
All he did is
:(
DMC lyrics
And say I'm never ok.

That could mean anything. For some reason I think maybe he will be fine tomorrow maybe right now.

Top Bottom