• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
quite a few f bombs from lowtiergod but this is so good loool

LMAO he just bans/mutes everybody for disagreeing with him
calls the guy a worthless scrub then ******* about how the other guy wins, talk about irony
I'm sure his level of toxicity exists in that smash community somewhere too, and this makes me sad

EDIT: omggg he gets bodied by the second hugo too

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
After a month and a half of bull**** and all of us hurting in some way, me, my lady friend and my roomie are all spending our day off today going to the King's Spa and Water Park since we all got Groupons to let us go for dirt cheap. :D

This is my first time at a spa and a water park, so I'm definitely excited and curious. :3

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
After a month and a half of bull**** and all of us hurting in some way, me, my lady friend and my roomie are all spending our day off today going to the King's Spa and Water Park since we all got Groupons to let us go for dirt cheap. :D

This is my first time at a spa and a water park, so I'm definitely excited and curious. :3

Hope you and her have a good time.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord

Did you get the happy ending groupon

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
http://www.ultra-combo.com/introducing-atlas-plus-celldweller-composers-for-season-3/

I don't know how I feel about this. Not too familiar with this Atlas Plug guy, but Celldweller tends to be super hit or miss when it comes to composition/music. Their theme for Rash is pretty sick though, so I have a little faith.

I'mma miss Mick Gordon a lot. I don't think anybody else they can bring in could match the creative energy and dedication this guy had for composing some of the best music I've heard in a video game.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
god that was cringy

also pools changed again, sorry joe we aint playing anymore 8^(

altho im with zubat and twisty now which im excited for

MLGF

Smash Lord
Gooley still plays Sonic and plays against Kycse regularly.

Have fun lmao

Also, I don't know anyone but Gallo.

...Don't really care about anyone but gallo either.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I won the AZPM supercoffeebros custom controller give away.

would anyone like to design a DDD controller for me?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Anyone else think Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 looks like ass?

I want it to be fun, but the more I see it, the more disgusted I am.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
It is ****. Just play some underground and you'll be fine.
Which is a shame really. I loved THUG, and enjoyed THAW, but looking at THPS5 it's just a downgrade. And I don't mean "oh no, they're reverting back to the Pro Skater formula" I mean, it looks like a complete downgrade to those games too. Pro Skater 3 and 4 looks a hell of a lot more fun.

I'll just play SSX, I always did prefer snowboarding to skateboarding.

Top Bottom