• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik congrats on being the worst mod
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█▒▄░▄░░▒█▄▄▄░░░ ░░░▄▄█░▀░▀░░░█▄▓▓█░░ ░▄▀▒▒▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▀█▓▄ ▄▀▀▒▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒█▓▓█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄░░░░▒▒██▀ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀░░▒▄█▄▀░░ ░░▀▀▄▄▄▄█▄░░▒▒▀▄█▄▄░
Post this in chat I promise I won't ban you Kappa
▓▄▄▓▓▒▒▒▒▀▀█████ ██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀███ ▌▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█ ▌▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▄▄▀ ▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓ ▀▓▀▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▀▀ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▄▒▒▒ ▄▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▒▒▒ ▌▄▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▄▄▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▄▄▄▓▒▒ ██▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒ ██████▄▄▄▓▀▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄ █████████▄▄▄▓▀▓▒▒▒▒▒▐██ ████████████▄▄▌▒▒▒▒▐███ ᵃʸʸ ᶫᵐᵃᵒ

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Post this in chat I promise I won't ban you Kappa
▓▄▄▓▓▒▒▒▒▀▀█████ ██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀███ ▌▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█ ▌▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▄▄▀ ▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓ ▀▓▀▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▀▀ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▄▒▒▒ ▄▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▒▒▒ ▌▄▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █▄▄▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▄▄▄▓▒▒ ██▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒ ██████▄▄▄▓▀▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄ █████████▄▄▄▓▀▓▒▒▒▒▒▐██ ████████████▄▄▌▒▒▒▒▐███ ᵃʸʸ ᶫᵐᵃᵒ
@ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er Thanks for testing that for me.
I just woke up @ Lizalfos Lizalfos . I'm down if you still want to.
Yeah baby.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I run as admin and it normally solves the problem. They are testing out new server or something.

I was playing somebody]who challenged me and I was worried it was you because he rolled me.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I run as admin and it normally solves the problem. They are testing out new server or something.

I was playing somebody]who challenged me and I was worried it was you because he rolled me.
No luck. Apparently some similar situated thread suggest it'll go back to normal after 15 minutes.

And my fiightcade is Old Man Grey.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
As the previous Smash 4 Social waifu, I am most certainly not dumb. Pff.
Not only is your statement a lie, you don't look really really strong. You're never going to make it in the business jabroni.

I don't get this meme about "Social Thread Wars!!!"
There's a social thread war? Guess sleeping in has its ups and downs.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

To be honest I'm not sure what happened.

I was at work and on break I skimmed through the posts I missed and apparently everyone was talking of war. It was pretty strange.

Top Bottom