• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Cold? You politicking scum will meet the wrath of @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY

Edit: meanwhile on fightcade

<Lizalfos> What are the B&B combos for Ken? All I know is close mp to hp and some super setups, but I'd like to know whata I can get without a full meter.

<TheW1zard> spam HK + HP

<Lizalfos> Ok will do.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
hey, i spared you all my teenage ****posting last time dont make m-
oh wait thats all you guys do at the sm4sh social nvm

Soul.

Unfortunately thanks to the blessing that is the handheld that is the 3DS, we cannot get Ice Climbers.
Unless you want a nerfed SoPo

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
no were sorta satisfied with ****ty waifus and nerf salt
speaking of nerf salt how about these commentators getting salty over removing stuff from ganon

NWRL

Smash Ace
Tinker 3S is way better than Project M. you get an opinion on fighting games after you stop getting beat by Wilson, not before

Draco_The

Smash Lord
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos I'd play you in 3S but the fightcade version I have is outdated and the site isn't working for me atm.

But anyway since I suck + I play Q you wouldn't be missing anything.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm seeing all these people from the smash 4 social thread but they still haven't answered the most important question.

Who is their waifus?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Whenever a Smash 4 Social regular posts here, literally the only people liking them are other Smash 4 Social regulars... and Lizalfos.

@ Lizalfos Lizalfos you are meant to be assimilated. And I've played a few Super Metroid hacks.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
R
ehh...

mmmmmmm.

Jon Stewart.
RIP Stewy
Whenever a Smash 4 Social regular posts here, literally the only people liking them are other Smash 4 Social regulars... and Lizalfos.

@ Lizalfos Lizalfos you are meant to be assimilated. And I've played a few Super Metroid hacks.
I only bow to the Overmind. Which ones?
GO DRINKINGFOOD YOURE THE REASON I WANT TO MAIN ROB <<33
Oh god he's infecting the youth.

@ Jaedrik Jaedrik congrats on being the worst mod
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█▒▄░▄░░▒█▄▄▄░░░ ░░░▄▄█░▀░▀░░░█▄▓▓█░░ ░▄▀▒▒▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▀█▓▄ ▄▀▀▒▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒█▓▓█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄░░░░▒▒██▀ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀░░▒▄█▄▀░░ ░░▀▀▄▄▄▄█▄░░▒▒▀▄█▄▄░

Last edited:
Top Bottom