• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Spoilers for SF:

Bonchan, Valmaster, Mago, Jwong, Smug, Alex Valle, Pro Fluke, Luffy, KojiKOG, Eita, Haitani, Itabachi Zangief, Dieminion, Gakt, and F Champ are eliminated, Daigo, K-Brad, Misse, and PR Balrog are also in losers all before Top 32.

What is this tournament lol

Also USA land of the free in SF again this year apparently.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Oh and in other news, aMSa, KK, Swedish Delight, StricNYN3 have been sent to losers by Light, Chu Dat, Laudandus, and Stab respectively in Melee.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Ayy i'll submit some clips to that. @ELI-mination is it just 3.6 clips?

Also can you make sure not to stretch it to 16:9 ratio plz. Use 4:3 for clips that are 4:3, 16:9 for clips that are 16:9 (usually streams are to accommodate the player cam etc). I mean, I can't make you, but I'll say I think it's silly to stretch it when it's misleading to watch, it makes it feel like the players wavelands are artificially smoother than they are, their DDs better/longer, their SHFFLs somehow impossibly good, when really it's just everything being stretched horizontally
Hard to not want to do that when you phrase it like that

Bazkip

Smash Master
KK sent to losers by Chu Dat
Can't say I'm surprised with that outcome, KirbyKaze just does not seem to be able to deal Ice Climbers. I know it's not an amazing matchup but heck it shouldn't be that rough for a player of his calibre...
I remember actually noticing that'd he'd likely run into Chu when I was checking brackets the other day and being really annoyed cause I knew he wouldn't win lol.

rip Canada, Kage, n0ne and SAUS are our only hopes now.

At least Ally will body peeps in Smash 4 (and PM).

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
shoutouts to /r/smashbros learning that evo's sub system works the same way it's worked for the past three years

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Can't say I'm surprised with that outcome, KirbyKaze just does not seem to be able to deal Ice Climbers. I know it's not an amazing matchup but heck it shouldn't be that rough for a player of his calibre...
I remember actually noticing that'd he'd likely run into Chu when I was checking brackets the other day and being really annoyed cause I knew he wouldn't win lol.

rip Canada, Kage, n0ne and SAUS are our only hopes now.

At least Ally will body peeps in Smash 4 (and PM).
n0ne was sent to losers R1 of quarter pools by Tafo lol

In other news Ken double 3-stocked Westballz. Bad playing westballz apparently.

Darkrain eliminates a sick Wizzrobe.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
n0ne was sent to losers R1 of quarter pools by Tafo lol

In other news Ken double 3-stocked Westballz. Bad playing westballz apparently.

Darkrain eliminates a sick Wizzrobe.
WTF N0NE
HE APPARENTLY ALSO LOST TO EIKELMANN
YOU BEAT KAGE YOU SHOULDN'T FREAKIN LOSE TO EIKELMANN

ALSO KAGE LOST TO MACD DAMMIT
Though I was actually kinda okay with that cause if Bizzarro beat Blea Gelo and then lost to Hax then they'd very likely face off in losers bracket.
But I guess I gave Bizz to much credit cause he lost to Blea Gelo lol

ALSO MACD BEAT HAX WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Oh right Hax can't sleep rip

Edit: More info on results can be found here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z8ESTZtbqDWd_UknzdvnzvR9ZVqBRdW-e1NtXgnhyv8/preview?sle=true

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A lot of upsets honestly, my Fantasy team definitely will not be in the Top 20

At least I saw Denti trash on some people today in Smash 4 stream, luv em <3

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'm super bummed Canada bustered out hard in Melee :/

Oh well at least we still have Ally to defend Canada's honour in Smash 4 and PM.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh **** off seriously we're not all separatists, that's mainly the older generation that's dying off.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
There's nothing wrong with separatism.
In fact, the smaller political units the better.

Bazkip

Smash Master
There's nothing wrong with separatism.
In fact, the smaller political units the better.
Well I mean in theory yes but Quebec would have almost definitely imploded if we had actually separated back then.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well I mean in theory yes but Quebec would have almost definitely imploded if we had actually separated back then.
All part of smaller political units. It moreso encourages the state to either shape up and not act demicky since it can't lean on other states, or lose their population to emigration thus hopefully leading to the end of said irresponsible state, the progress to which encourages them to shape up more. Of course, they can go whole-sale ******. In that case it's mostly a matter of time so the quicker that regime's death the better.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
That's literally the only time I've heard demicky being used.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I'm super bummed Canada bustered out hard in Melee :/

Oh well at least we still have Ally to defend Canada's honour in Smash 4 and PM.
It's because you get your milk in bags.

On another note, for whenever some matches you don't care about are on or melee isn't, or maybe you don't even care about evo, then TN will be streaming later today @ twitch.tv/kosganondunk

Top Bottom