• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wow this Catherine competition is pretty neat, who would've known

EDIT: So ZeRo hasn't lost a game yet? If he wins 3-0 in a comp with +2000 competitors, I think that's a new EVO record, yeah?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

zero with the dair to regrab to uair to girlfriend to finish the game, amazing combo

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Not super surprising tbh; I think their last two sets were always like 3-2 last stock. It only takes one of them to be on tilt to lose it all.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Hey, can I have some help?
In 3.5, I crafted a truly wonderful soundtrack for Peach's Castle, as well as for a different Bowser's castle stage. I replaced SMI with Bowser's castle in my last build.
Naturally, I had a problem when Bowser's Castle replaced Mario Circuit/Peach's Castle. So I deleted SMI's files, made 2 copies of Bowser's castle's files, and renamed them to be the SMI files. Then I brought in my old Peach's castle stage (which was adjusted to move the central pillar into the background, making a flat stage).
Problem is, trying to load either stage crashes the game. Bowser's Castle makes sense, I forgot to make a .rel file for it, which I've done. The fact that my Peach's castle stage crashes is what confuses me, as it was designed for that stage slot.
What can I do?

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
man watching eddie mex reminds me of evo 2013 when I randomly tuned into pools matches and saw him playing and that was the first time that playing this stupid green plumber seemed like something that I could do

like I realized I wanted to play this game and play that character

top 32 at evo aint bad eddie I'm proud

Bleck

Smash Master
fox literally just phasing through marth's forward smash

this game is garbage

ken's face is like why do I even play this game

Last edited:
Top Bottom