• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
i just got called a F*g**t by some dude
how do i make it thru the rest of the my time here without ripping his goddamn head off, im gonna be here for another hour
You are currently making 3 mistakes.
The 1st is that you are choosing to care what another living thing thinks of you.
The 2nd is that you are choosing to get angry about what another living thing thinks of you when you should know better than that.
The 3rd is that you aren't already invoking complete apathy about that little brat and moving on from this before the night is out or even within the hour.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
There is no need, just tell me how awful 5500 is. I've seen the benchmarks compared to other things, but idk what that means in what games I can play. It isn't that I'm building a PC, it is I'm buying a laptop. And I just thought that playing Dolphin locally would be cool. Would I be able to play Starcraft and most modern games on low settings? (still get like 30fps)

Also, paranoia and murder, nice.
you would probably ok but only just barely.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm so sorry for you. Luckily there are many treatments available.

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad , however, will never get his foreskin back.
http://www.foregen.org/ gives us hope. But by the time it's there and affordable, I'm guessing they could add a bunch of foreskin to anything in which case everyone starts having crazy penises (adding the ability to feel new nerves is gonna open up a world of sexual extremeness/abuse). Don't think they've thought that far.

It's gonna be so many freaking years before they get anything done, it's already been 5 years.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I cannot stop smiling and laughing at what Digital Homicide did this time.
The dude at DH requested quite the interview with that weird dude Jim Sterling and the arguments, fallacies, and strawmen is gold.
If you're bored to tears or need background noise to do things to, check out the "interview".
https://soundcloud.com/jimquisition/special-jim-sterling-and-digital-homicide-hash-it-out
He is so misguided....

Also I noticed that Smash 4 has another patch(1.0.9).... which doesn't change gameplay for some reason.
Will they ever put in the Online Tourney mode advertised in the 50 fact extravaganza?

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I tried to watch an episode of PunchLine because the art looked cool and it opened up pretty cool

what the **** did I just sit though

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I tried to watch an episode of PunchLine because the art looked cool and it opened up pretty cool

from the studio that brought you zankyou no terror-
we bring you something we cooked up on acid

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
What's the most weight you ever benched in your life?

For me it was back in highschool while I was in the Wrestling team. I was able to bench around 270.lb but at a cost of almost being 300 pounds heavy.

Got rid of 100 pounds to this day, but what about you guys?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Got too frustrated with the 2nd season of Free's horrible pacing/lack of story driving other than "Oh its the last summer of highschool, what should we do."

Watching broken blade instead, its pretty good. Enjoying it, haven't seen a good mecha in a while.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
guys, i have some good news: ganon can now grab ganon out of aerial flame choke.

the ditto just got even goofier and swingier.

hail based pmdt, this legit makes me happy >: D

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510

It picks up around episode 6, although if you get through until that point and you at least aren't into the characters the rest won't be for you. I personally liked it.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
What's the most weight you ever benched in your life?

For me it was back in highschool while I was in the Wrestling team. I was able to bench around 270.lb but at a cost of almost being 300 pounds heavy.

Got rid of 100 pounds to this day, but what about you guys?
pics

I only do dumbells, push-ups, and pull-ups/chin-ups on this bar I got. I don't care about strength only aesthetic. I can't flex my abs too much without pain from a car crash (caused by a woman not looking left when she turned) so my torso sucks, and I can't get maximum grip for things like pull-ups from one of my pinkies from it being very slightly bent from my idiot friend kicking it backwards as a kid during trampoline wrestling.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
pics

I only do dumbells, push-ups, and pull-ups/chin-ups on this bar I got. I don't care about strength only aesthetic. I can't flex my abs too much without pain from a car crash (caused by women not looking left when she turned)
At first I thought you were saying that you couldn't flex your abs too much without a woman crashing a car to look and I was concerned.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
OH GOD 17 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE I TURN 22, I GOTTA DO ONE LAST JACK OFF BEFORE THEN

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
pics

I only do dumbells, push-ups, and pull-ups/chin-ups on this bar I got. I don't care about strength only aesthetic. I can't flex my abs too much without pain from a car crash (caused by women not looking left when she turned) so my torso sucks, and I can't get maximum grip for things like pull-ups from one of my pinkies from it being very slightly bent from my idiot friend kicking it backwards as a kid during trampoline wrestling.
I'll get them some time after the 4th. I wasn't some hunk, just a slob who can lift a fridge back then.

I have some problems with my back also. Tried to be cocky and lifted something that was bolted Like a idiot.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'll get them some time after the 4th. I wasn't some hunk, just a slob who can lift a fridge back then.

I have some problems with my back also. Tried to be cocky and lifted something that was bolted Like a idiot.
Tell me more about that, what happaned? My abs being painful to flex for moderate amounts of time/force led me to use more of my back for pushing carts, then it got bad enough where I saw a chiropractor to make it worse [*The chronology of these events aren't in exact order/detail]

Last edited:

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
the more i play IC's the more i like them. what a goddam interesting character

steelguttey

mei is bei
been playing dragon age 2 pretty religiously lately. hard mode is fun and im not gonna touch nightmare with a ten foot pole because of the "you can hit your friends with aoe attacks" ****, **** that. idk why im playing it so much tho because its an awful game in terms of everything BUT gameplay, but the gameplay is ****ing SWEET. i dont usually play games like this because i want a full game but idk what it is with dragon age.

i want inquisition so bad but p o o r b o y s.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
been playing dragon age 2 pretty religiously lately. hard mode is fun and im not gonna touch nightmare with a ten foot pole because of the "you can hit your friends with aoe attacks" ****, **** that. idk why im playing it so much tho because its an awful game in terms of everything BUT gameplay, but the gameplay is ****ing SWEET. i dont usually play games like this because i want a full game but idk what it is with dragon age.

i want inquisition so bad but p o o r b o y s.
Firstly, do you play on PC.

Secondly, if you do, does Origin have that family game sharing service steam has? If so, I could probably let you play it that way. I bought it but never touched it cause I've been playing Smash.

steelguttey

mei is bei
i play on mac (please dont ask my parents are very bad at getting good computers) so inquisition isnt even on it. i gotta wait for a ps4 for my bday or somethin. not even gonna try with the ps3 version i dont wanna deal with ****ty ports

thanks for the offer tho

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
i play on mac (please dont ask my parents are very bad at getting good computers) so inquisition isnt even on it. i gotta wait for a ps4 for my bday or somethin. not even gonna try with the ps3 version i dont wanna deal with ****ty ports

thanks for the offer tho
Do what I did. Take whatever lunch money your parents give you and save it. Mooch off your friends for a few months. Eventually you'll have enough for a PC.

steelguttey

mei is bei
hopefully my parents will give me a pc for my bday (turning 16 and i dont want a big party so this is kind of a "sweet 16 thing")

if they do im hyppeeee

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
two of the back light LED's in my keyboard died. i guess i was planing to replace them eventually but ima haveta pinch pennies to get enough LED's...sigh..

well anyway im kinda stuck between to colors im kinda leanin towards that topaz color because im probably gonna get an all white board sometime this winter and that green would look super sexy in that...but then so would the yellow...

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Well I'm caught up on two manga now, I don't know what to do with myself for a whole month.

I guess it's time to get to go outside read some different series then.

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Tell me more about that, what happaned? My abs being painful to flex for moderate amounts of time/force led me to use more of my back for pushing carts, then it got bad enough where I saw a chiropractor to make it worse [*The chronology of these events aren't in exact order/detail]
Just some stupid stuff.

I was trying to be smug with a couple of my freinds who wanted to call me buffman (hell I've never been like a Vin or a Dwayne Johnson, just really ****ING strong and really fat. kinda wish I was)

So I thought I was being cute when I picked up a trash can that was made of that hard ass stone. Granite I think.

So as I picked it up that **** had a cord connected to the bottom of it. And when I pulled it too far it took me with it and landed on me. Not only was the impact strong enough to mess up my lower back and give me some form of long term back pain, but it might've also messed with my spine. That **** broke into PIECES. And I had to pay for it.

Oh well. Sometimes you live and learn. I can still lift heavy **** if im pumped up, but not casually anymore.

Top Bottom