• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
tfw you exist to cater to a specific demographic as branded by a rich dude in his 40s that thinks he knows how to be hip

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Speaking of which, how's it been with the ex?
Blocked her number, been generally ignoring her.

She actually tried to wait outside the venue at the weekly to try to start a scene with me a few weeks ago, that wasn't pleasant but tbh it just means she knows she made the mistake and I'm already so over everything I don't even care lol.

Met a couple really nice girls recently who are in to me, but I don't want to rush into anything anymore. A Co worker wanted to hook up, I turned her down, I'd rather just wait till I feel a good connection with someone.

I'm doing fine. Life kinda sucks, but I'm making at least parts of it enjoyable

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
we all talkin about a PMS dating sim? i need to be the hardest route

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I feel sick and I have a fever. :[ i wanna just sleep for like 24 hours and wake up with my body no longer demolished
you should just do that, then.

and make sure to stay hydrated.

honestly, when i even think i'm getting sick, i try to bundle the hell up (pajama pants, then sweat pants, put on my undershirt, then a tshirt, then a sweater, then a hoody, etc...), use my little space heater, eat soup and drink herbal tea. like, basically push myself to a step below heat stroke and sweat that **** all out (try to sleep that way, too).

tends to work, but i also get sick rather rarely, so there's that in it...

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
My route ends up with pot, late night foods with spicy foods and watching inappropriate materail on the interwebs LMAO.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, my final piece of dialog will also say:

"Let me lick your brisket and take to you Flavortown."

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
So does anybody think that giving the characters one less frame to let go of the jump button during the squat animation a good idea to make the game more challenging? I know this logic is a "cause melee" thing because that's how short hops work (for example, fox has 3 frames of squat animation, but if you hold the jump button longer than 2 frames, he will do a full jump) in melee.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
well i managed to get the AVL tree done except for removal because i ran out of time. i had to hurry and zip up files to turn in and during the rush i forgot to include the AVL tree. just ****ed myself over 50 pts extra credit. great. sent her an email with my AVL tree and am really hoping she accepts it even though it's technically 3 minutes late and not turned in via the dropbox. so mad and depressed right now

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I said "whens プロジェクト・エム" in the stream chat, going to see how long it takes someone to find out what it means.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
So does anybody think that giving the characters one less frame to let go of the jump button during the squat animation a good idea to make the game more challenging? I know this logic is a "cause melee" thing because that's how short hops work (for example, fox has 3 frames of squat animation, but if you hold the jump button longer than 2 frames, he will do a full jump) in melee.
No. Arbitrary increases in execution barriers are not healthy game design, get that **** outta here.

Eyo @Binary Clone thanks for posting some Gomm, I needed that today. Tired and frustrated lately, was not happy at all with how I played at weeklies tonight.

Think I'mma put some Sigur Ros on til I pass out.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Wait, why would we ever restore the Melee jumpsquat read just for the sake of challenge? It adds nothing to the game.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Someone knows/ will eventually type it into google translate
Japanese isn't that obscure.
I know that, I just wanted to see how long I could get away with saying Project M on VGBC without someone noticing & seeing if it was a bannable offence. Also cheering for Japan in the chat while people are spamming USA is fun. 日本!
Also I'm a huge weeb but everyone knows that.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
omfg I watched The Wind Rises

it's good

really good

I cried

good one miyazaki you got me

**** THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD

and now I want to build model planes like I used to as a kid
this movie managed to relate to the awestruck kid in me, the moody teenager, and the somewhat more future-focused adult and it managed to relate to all of those very intensely

someone hold me

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
my route involves me sitting and crying in a corner

yelling at the protagonist to go away when they try to comfort me

and then wandering over to their room much later to apologize and bury my head in their shoulder and cry

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
oh hey, I feel like looking into skyrim modding again, let's go check out what's that's been like recently

oh.

oh.

welp, guess that's not happening for a while

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Eventually, I will stop going 0-2 at our biweeklies. Coincidentally, that eventuality lines up with the day I get to play other people more often than every two weeks.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I want to brand myself as a weeb but not actually be one. Is there such a thing as being a poser weeb? Because that's what I strive to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom