• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I think he's talking about the little triangle that pokes out near the top. Probably didn't see it and just thought a bit of the line around the avatar was missing.
Yeah right now the triangle looks kind of out of place. Might look better with an outine maybe.
you can hardly see the triangle on the theme im using

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
No, he's referring to the practice of curing, which is coating meat or vegetables with something like salt in order to preserve it.
OF COURSE! D:

Thank you, Xenoblaze-sensei. I am now fully enlightened. ¦(

@ mimgrim mimgrim

150x150

This good?

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
ahhh i'm sorry
i figured it was just a typo...

Last edited:

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
Wow Meghan is a disgraceful human being. She literally bashes Mew2King for some of the stupidest **** I've ever seen. She is the perfect definition of a Feminazi. Thinks she can walk in front of cars and report people for no reason on Twitter then proceed to tell people not to mess with her when in reality she is starting all of the stuff then proceeds to say that Mew2King is at fault and saying how Mentally Disordered people should not drink and says how Mango can drink because he drinks "responsibly" with no clear line between Mango's Drinking and Mew2King's drinking when in reality it wasn't really Mew2King's fault. That family had their phone numbers left in the ****ing voicemail....

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Wow Meghan is a disgraceful human being. She literally bashes Mew2King for some of the stupidest **** I've ever seen. She is the perfect definition of a Feminazi. Thinks she can walk in front of cars and report people for no reason on Twitter then proceed to tell people not to mess with her when in reality she is starting all of the stuff then proceeds to say that Mew2King is at fault and saying how Mentally Disordered people should not drink and says how Mango can drink because he drinks "responsibly" with no clear line between Mango's Drinking and Mew2King's drinking when in reality it wasn't really Mew2King's fault. That family had their phone numbers left in the ****ing voicemail....
Holy ****, are you the same guy on ZeRo's Drunk2King stream highlights video that made that long ass comment? LOL XD :p

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****, are you the same guy on ZeRo's Drunk2King stream highlights video that made that long *** comment? LOL XD :p
No, but I've seen a lot of people angry at this women. I'll be sure to check out that long ass comment. I thought that video wouldn't be uploaded at all because ImChemX tried to prevent it from being uploaded and thought they don't filter anything or know how to.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I honestly don't pay attention to people like her. Not only is it a headache, it gives her even more exposure, which is what she wants.

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't pay attention to people like her. Not only is it a headache, it gives her even more exposure, which is what she wants.
Yeah, just felt like talking about it here because I haven't seen anything particularly remotely major to the situation yet.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
ooh, source?
Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

This guy is Usui.

The most boss as hell ****ing pretty boy in any anime I've seen.

This guy even gets the other guys to swoon over him.

Won't even lie, I'd smex him too.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
my hero

usui is cute as hell
Hey, no prob. I was thinking about you anyway. :3

And isn't he? Just wait til you see how he acts. He's gloriously hilarious.

He's pretty much one of the biggest inspirations and examples of how my main guy Kaye acts...Aside from how I act here, that is. ¦D

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'm only 15 coins to Platinum on Club Nintendo :( .
Speaking of Club Nintendo I only had 80 coins left after getting the Retro shirt and I thought they were just going to go to waste, but then my friend pointed out that Grill-Off with Ultra Hand! is 80 coins, so I take a look at it.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
My avatar is an artifact from the last time avatars were huge. Smashboards formatting has not been kind over the years.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I was on the fence about permabanning you over your artsy omni comments a bit back and you just keep going with the hateful talk. What fuels such anger? :sadsheep:

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Who's Meghan?

I don't think its bad for Mew2King to drink I mean its his right but seriously? Giving Mang0s personal # out? That's pretty ridiculous. I'd be pissed and probably never give m2k my number ever again but I wouldn't make a huge big deal about it. Get a new number.

Top Bottom