• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
also lucky's straight demolishing of all of the texas pm titans kinda exposed pm players in general. like Oracle dropped so many opportunities and combos in GFs it's not even funny

fox isn't that much better than the rest of the cast, lucky's just really good and now that there aren't jank things and things are closer to melee, melee players who are better overall than PM players are really going to have success

tldr people need to get gud
so people really have started complaining about fox again? pm players are garbo

some of you are cool doe
except tinker that guys a dork

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
People act like Lucky went in with zero Pm experience and just auto piloted to victory.

The dude has probably been to more pm tournaments than like 90% of people on this thread. He knows a lot of stuff about this game.
and he also knows how to fox people :)

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
The main reason Lucky won is because he's really freaking good.

Though the issue with Fox is still that his recovery is still too good (Pal Up-B plox) and that the stages favour Fox, its hard to take a Fox to Dreamland or Fountain of Dreams when there's two bans.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I haven't been following the whole Nerf Fox debate for a long time now, but I still don't understand why we haven't made Fox into his PAL counterpart.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
also I had a really weird dream last night that Mechwarrior was like a 60 year old unmarried guy who lives a sort of eternal teenager existence in an apartment and he was really intimidating in my dream and now I'm not entirely unsure he's not that

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
also I had a really weird dream last night that Mechwarrior was like a 23 year old unmarried guy who lives a sort of eternal teenager existence in an apartment he makes end meet for on his own and he was really intimidating in my dream and now I'm not entirely unsure he's not that
Mostly right, fixed the inaccuracies.
I browse dank memes every day, so you're not wrong. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY He knows. shall I eliminate him?

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
So I'm trying to seriously learn how to multishine for the first time and holy balls, no wonder people get arthritis.
With what method and character? Multi-shining will drain you, but in a slightly different way than a lot more rigorous standard Fox play.
I'm off to Wisconsin see you later in a few hours PMS.
From Nebraska? What mode of transportation did you take?

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
"Click on the video below to uncover the ONE secret that non-space animal mains DON’T want you to know!"

I can practically hear the "TOs HATE him!" reading that. lol

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
SpiderMad post: 18625774 said:
With what method and character? Multi-shining will drain you, but in a slightly different way than a lot more rigorous standard Fox play.

From Nebraska? What mode of transportation did you take?
I took car. We have about 10 people coming

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Woot. I have a Smooth Lander Agility Badge so everyone in the game can have it. Now I just need a normal badge with Glider and maybe Anchor Jump and I'll be all set. <3

...I really wish I could enjoy Smash 4 more as it already is. ¦D;

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Woot. I have a Smooth Lander Agility Badge so everyone in the game can have it. Now I just need a normal badge with Glider and maybe Anchor Jump and I'll be all set. <3

...I really wish I could enjoy Smash 4 more as it already is. ¦D;
I wish I could enjoy smash 4 as well.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah I got it I just don't like it as much as the others.
Can you go check my comment that you had comment on my profile? I am hoping to send you a personal message to you, I hope I can help you deal with all these bad stuff you had faced with.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You mario ****
... I'm not with him actually, why do you feel like I'm with him? You hurt my feelings...:sadeyes: I just want to help him, but since he had said not to mentioning his stuff. I'm probably gonna forget about him.

And I can read your profile message.:chuckle:

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
There's far worse than that in this world, that much I can assure you.
Which every single occurrence of is an error to be corrected with either permanent sentences to clean up their messes until they die on the job or just offing them now, in my perspective, but hey, bias.

Last edited:
Top Bottom