• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
The leak was that the next Smash Bros is called Super Smash Bros Ridley. And every character in that game was ridley. The main goal of the game is to reduce the amount of clones.

:troll:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
So I have a 7 page term paper about Objectivism and it's applications due on Thursday, but I also have an unrelated test I need to study for on Friday. Should I
a) knock out half of my paper now and not study, or
b) study now and do my entire paper tomorrow.
How would you approach this?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If a character's hurtboxes move into your counterbox during the active frames they explode..
That is litterally how attacks work though
So I have a 7 page term paper about Objectivism and it's applications due on Thursday, but I also have an unrelated test I need to study for on Friday. Should I
waste all night on the internet

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'd say knock out half the paper today, knock out the rest on wednesday, then study for the test on thursday.

Somewhat related, since we were talking about objectivism in this book today

I feel like this book is going to be a pain to read.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve You actually might have time to pry get out even other aerials besides Nair with the FH Dair, did you FA? It just happens that the ending hitbox is easy enough to do.

Still didn't get any answer on whether walks were nerfed or something. Maybe I never walk in this game. Could swear somethings up with'em though, like momentum doesn't carry into it or something.

Long ago I would have been happy if I somehow could get free panda express for life or something, but now that would be a nightmare. The entire thing is a cluster**** of sugar, almost with no matter what I get. Indian food is so top tier, but I haven't had any in half a year or so now. That, salad, and pizza (and hotdogs and ribs).

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
ain't nothing like having to suddenly deal with the family dog's impacted anal glands

SpiderMad

Smash Master
He must use it wisely

Also I don't like using Marth's alts, becoming fluffy just makes me feel like a bigger hurtbox and put less emphasis on the sword

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
He must use it wisely

Also I don't like using Marth's alts, becoming fluffy just makes me feel like a bigger hurtbox and put less emphasis on the sword
No, the poof is vital to enhancing the feathery spirit that is Marth. Embrace the fluff.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve You actually might have time to pry get out even other aerials besides Nair with the FH Dair, did you FA? It just happens that the ending hitbox is easy enough to do.
Yeah I FA'd it. There might be time to bair or Uair with just FH dair. FHdair>DJ away works, but I like the shine>FHDair>falling Nair>Shine a lot more because everything should convert into a combo if it hits. Plus its not hard tbh, pretty conceivable to pull off.
Apperantly the wolf skype group is saying nair sucks on shield now because its -1 instead of +0 but Its still amazing, they just need to git gud. Chillin does a ton of shine>Full jump behind>fast fall dair>shine which is really good too, and landing a dair gets more than just a shine

Chillin's wolf is so close to being amazing, like half the time he does the smartest **** and the most optimal combos, and the other half of the time he just fsmashes. If he would go for grabs instead of half of his fsmashes he would never lose a xanadu

But Neon is maining Wolf now so best wolfs will be SW/Neon>>>> everyone else

Vashimus

Smash Master
Now that I think about it, no character has more than one command grab, do they? Flame Choke, Bite, Inhale(s), Force Palm...
Ganon's Up-B is a grab as well as his Flame Choke but he wouldn't actually use it as a grab unless he just wants to be cute.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
I just came back from playing with my buddies for a few hours btw

The Samus salt was real tonight, especially from the Lucas player. :]

3.5 <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom