• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Er... I guess we can get proof in 3.5. Apparantly, that Balloon Fighter dude is supposed to float around Infinite Glacier.

I dunno, seems legit IMO.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Just stop talking about leaks of any kind, at least here. It'll make hylains job easier and we won't get yelled at

Expecially because they are unverifiable and leaks are still super lame, let them present info how they want it to be told for maximum effect.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
the real leak: they had to take out ridley cuz it was crashing the game cuz the file size was TOO BIG

mimgrim

Smash Hero
About 15 more minutes until 3.5, according to Twitter anyways. Hopefully in those 15 minutes I can download it from the launcher instead of the site.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Just stop talking about leaks of any kind, at least here. It'll make hylains job easier and we won't get yelled at

Expecially because they are unverifiable and leaks are still super lame, let them present info how they want it to be told for maximum effect.
I can delete the posts if they want, haha.

Actually, if anybody can, please delete those posts. I'm not sure if I can delete them myself, and in case they are real, I'd rather not be the douche who "revealed" it.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

famous last words

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
It will be getting uploaded when I got to go to sleep, thanks PM...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Crap. Launcher has been showing problems and they recommend getting the download from the site. Here's hoping I can get them before the site goes down.

Last edited:

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Crap. Launcher has been showing problems and they recommend getting the download from the site. Here's hoping I can get them before the site goes down.
Noooo!!! Wonder if it will be fine in the morning (please!!!)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

famous last words
So it'll be PM's Download Servers vs. All of us, eh? Poor servers don't stand a chance.

I have a feeling that's gonna go down sorta like this.

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
Survival of the Fittest? Survival of the FASTEST.

:sonic:YOU'RE TOO SLOW

oh wait, that was crash team racing's entire plot--

Debatesmith

Smash Cadet
We should all take a moment to remember the PM site before it dies. As the mass army of nerds washes over their shores, their servers will be overwhelmed, their connections destroyed. For the lucky few that get a download, please do the community service by streaming if you can. Godspeed everyone, may the fastest F5'ers win...

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Anyone know if unread alerts stay until you read them or do they expire after some time? I wanted to keep all of mine for tomorrow morning.

KuroJet

Smash Cadet

-Looks around at all of you in a Hunger Game like setting.-

I'm not losing to any of you after coming this far.

Top Bottom