• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Patt Edition: Development Permanently Discontinued

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, I formatted my SD card,put all the files on my SD card,went to solo player,when I picked Roy and try to play a different texture...it froze again. Help me please.

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, I'm having some problems with your download. I downloaded 3.0.2-08 and tried to extracted the files and it says " there's a problem with MarthFit.pcs". Help me please.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
Hi Patt. I have a bit of a problem. you see, i have PMPE 3.02-08 on my SD card, but for whatever reason, when i go to stage builder in brawl, my wii remote won't work and i know my batteries aren't dead. help please?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Hey Patt, I tried to download PMPE 3.0.2-08 again and it won't let me. Help me please.
I was being lenient cause you are new but now that you've been here a bit please stop double posting. Go to the edit button and edit your post like..

EDIT: this. See? One nice post. The download is stable and it works. Please follow the tutorial on the first post. If all else fails redownload. Once the download try extracting again.

Good luck!

Hi Patt. I have a bit of a problem. you see, i have PMPE 3.02-08 on my SD card, but for whatever reason, when i go to stage builder in brawl, my wii remote won't work and i know my batteries aren't dead. help please?
Did you follow all the steps in the installation instructions in the read me or the OP? Make sure to format your card first and that there are NO custom stages on your wii. Sometimes when trying to load the hack the wii hangs. This isn't an issue you just need to unplug your wii and try again. Good luck!

Last edited:

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
it's still not working. is there a way to do it without gecko OS or dolphin emulator?

Last edited:
Well it worked....and this is so...amazing......way better then i expected.....well....i did fine 2 things wrong other then that its flawless....well when i try to change my music...it freezes....and the other is...baby mario has one eye for some reason...and i hVe one suggestion.....you should put slilver the hedgehog..as a skin for mewto since sliver uses pyhcic powers...just a sugestion...thanks for helping me out

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Well it worked....and this is so...amazing......way better then i expected.....well....i did fine 2 things wrong other then that its flawless....well when i try to change my music...it freezes....and the other is...baby mario has one eye for some reason...and i hVe one suggestion.....you should put slilver the hedgehog..as a skin for mewto since sliver uses pyhcic powers...just a sugestion...thanks for helping me out
So many things. One, why so many ellipses haha. Two, this was a big update and a majority of the skins are going to stay the same unless I find a really high quality one somewhere. Also, I don't make skins I only find them, and Silver's body type is too different for there to be a skin over Mewtwo without a PSA and I can't make one, plus I wouldn't want to because Mewtwo > Silver as a character after all :) Also, try to do one post instead of multiple. I can see your first post so please edit it so the forum doesn't get cluttered.

Taking a look at the OP would help because I said that the music menu causes glitches so avoid it! As for baby mario, I didn't notice that, I will take a look.

Thanks for the feedback, glad it finally worked for you. Make sure you have the newest update (-08)!

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
how do i download the hackless version? the links on the first page are only for dolphin and gecko OS.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
uhh, that's the one i've been using that basically kills my Wiimote.

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, I downloaded PMPE 3.0.2-08, went to solo player and it worked with the regular texture...but when I tried to change texture on any character...it froze. Help me please.

Last edited:

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Hey Patt, I downloaded PMPE 3.0.2-08, went to solo player and it worked with the regular texture...but when I tried to change texture on any character...it froze. Help me please.
I need to know the specific character that it doesn't work on so I can fix it. Please be specific because it has to do with the specific costumes PAC file. Just don't play that character for now. I don't play solo mode so I need to know these things.

the new download link wont work i downloaded it and it wouldnt let me extract
Keep trying.

Last edited:

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, it is all the characters in project m and this only happens when I try to play as different textures in solo player on classic mode.

Also Patt, you should check out some kingdom hearts stage textures at this site.

http://forums.kc-mm.com

Last edited:

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
Your wii mote turns off when GekOS starts, that's normal. Turn it back on again, it should work.
when i tried to, it just kept blinking for a while. is that normal? i've never worked with GeckOS before.

Last edited:

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
hey, just a side note, and probably something only the creator of the css menu can fix. If a controller is plugged in, its respective spot cant be turned off, it can only change between cpu and the player.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
hey, just a side note, and probably something only the creator of the css menu can fix. If a controller is plugged in, its respective spot cant be turned off, it can only change between cpu and the player.
I found that to be an issue with project m for me sometimes. Backing out to the menu helps sometimes.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
i still need help. when i go to the project M menu, my wiimote turns itself off and when i try to turn it on, the lights on it just flashes for a while and it turns off again.

Al Paccioli

Smash Rookie
i still need help. when i go to the project M menu, my wiimote turns itself off and when i try to turn it on, the lights on it just flashes for a while and it turns off again.
I think I had the same problem you have with running project m through gecko os. Here's how to fix it:

Apparently, newer wiimotes don't work well with Gecko OS. Try using an older wiimote (pre late 2011, according to other posts I came across). I don't know if a gamecube controller could also work.

If that's not possible, you could try making a wbfs out of brawl with this specific project m mod already installed, and run the game through a usb loader if your wii is hacked. I don't know how to do any of that personally though.

Last edited:

vito3456

Smash Rookie
You did so well I notice some are match as player move but some not right move it wired honest I like it I am giving you about 80%

You need change some player move because if not match as player move

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
I think I had the same problem you have with running project m through gecko os. Here's how to fix it:

Apparently, newer wiimotes don't work well with Gecko OS. Try using an older wiimote (pre late 2011, according to other posts I came across). I don't know if a gamecube controller could also work.

If that's not possible, you could try making a wbfs out of brawl with this specific project m mod already installed, and run the game through a usb loader if your wii is hacked. I don't know how to do any of that personally though.
Okay. I'll try that.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
You did so well I notice some are match as player move but some not right move it wired honest I like it I am giving you about 80%

You need change some player move because if not match as player move
I'm sorry.. Would you mind rephrasing that? I honestly don't know what your saying. If English is your second language thanks for commenting and trying to let me know!

Al Paccioli

Smash Rookie
Patt,

Would you happen to have a list that shows how each alternate costume corresponds to the file names in the fighter folder?

I added some costumes from the brawl vault at the kc-mm forums yesterday using the 07 version of the mod (out of preference for the normal fighter select screen). I'm assuming the numbers (FitCharacterXX) correspond to the costume order in the fighter select screen.

If you do have a list, I'd appreciate it for 07 over 08, but 08 would be fine too. Thanks in any case, this is a great and hilarious compilation.

Also, is there a limit to how many alternate costumes can be added in total?

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
I got it, but I looks like brawl itself and a bunch of stages say hanenbow. Explanation?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Patt,

Would you happen to have a list that shows how each alternate costume corresponds to the file names in the fighter folder?

I added some costumes from the brawl vault at the kc-mm forums yesterday using the 07 version of the mod (out of preference for the normal fighter select screen). I'm assuming the numbers (FitCharacterXX) correspond to the costume order in the fighter select screen.

If you do have a list, I'd appreciate it for 07 over 08, but 08 would be fine too. Thanks in any case, this is a great and hilarious compilation.

Also, is there a limit to how many alternate costumes can be added in total?
The limit is set by cBliss (around 10 per character). Try a program called Brawl Costume Manager. Set the settings to Project M and it should help a lot! Making that kind of list is a lot of work, so try this program first and then Ill get back to you.
I got it, but I looks like brawl itself and a bunch of stages say hanenbow. Explanation?
Make sure you loaded the files on the SD card properly and accessed them on an NTSC wii through stage builder
When I finish downloading the pack it says that the file is invalid
Try redownloading

SuperGoku9000

Smash Rookie
Hey Patt, the classic mode in solo player works...but it freezes when I try to play as different textures for all Project M characters.

I tested each character from Mario to Roy and freezes ever time.

Help me please.

Also, it would be cool if you can put some kingdom hearts stages in PMPE next update.

Last edited:

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
Make sure you loaded the files on the SD card properly and accessed them on an NTSC wii through stage builder
1. What does NTSC mean? 2. How will I know if it's loaded properly?

Last edited:
Top Bottom