• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

AaronTooNerdy

Grand Master Meta Wizard
I'm just going to play later, free for all is too laggy. When there is too much lag I can't practice or help others get better at the game.

Last edited:

AaronTooNerdy

Grand Master Meta Wizard
Shame... I've played some non laggy 1v1v1
Free for all isn't even optimal for improving skill, it's just casual gameplay. So, like I said, i'll just play later when there is someone in this thread looking to improve as a player.

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Dude I'm online right now but can't see you. I thought we already played... my code 3957 3718 0323
I see you online. I'm just waiting on Machuu's response.

You can open a room if you want. I can join later.

Edit: GGs...Machuu. Not sure what happen to your console, but you got nice Ice Climbers with desyncs and combo mobilty. I'll catch you later. Going to join Franc's room to battle.

Edit2: Nvm...Going to take a breather and grab food/drink. Francony, I guess I can host next time if that make any difference. I know its "WiFi"

Edit3: Don't forget Low Tier City (this weekend) that are hosting PM. Not sure if it will be streamed. Usually PM is hosted on Hitbox tv. Also Apex just begin today and this weekend. It is being streamed on Twitch tv

Check it out and watch if you guys want to chill and spectate.

Last edited:

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
I see you online. I'm just waiting on Machuu's response.

You can open a room if you want. I can join later.

Edit: GGs...Machuu. Not sure what happen to your console, but you got nice Ice Climbers with desyncs and combo mobilty. I'll catch you later. Going to join Franc's room to battle.

Edit2: Nvm...Going to take a breather and grab food/drink. Francony, I guess I can host next time if that make any difference. I know its "WiFi"

Edit3: Don't forget Low Tier City (this weekend) that are hosting PM. Not sure if it will be streamed. Usually PM is hosted on Hitbox tv. Also Apex just begin today and this weekend. It is being streamed on Twitch tv

Check it out and watch if you guys want to chill and spectate.
GGs. Sorry that I randomly left dude. I had to do some things, that was why I was brawling. You are a really good bowser player! Still trying to learn how to wobble though. XD

GGs to Francony. Sorry if I kept on SDing but it was lagging crazy!

Anyways anyone else up to play?

dawdge

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3131-7304
I've heard of low tier city and have watched highlights but I'm confused why they call it that because it doesn't seem like they only use low tiers.

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
X4 LEGEND how much time did you have to practice to be so good?

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Games anyone?

Also, LTC4 is now live on Hitbox tv hosted by projectmcentral

Last edited:

AaronTooNerdy

Grand Master Meta Wizard
I'm up for some 1v1s.

FC is 3699-6735-8751

EDIT: Actually, since no one seems to want to practice, i'll play later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom