• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
GGs I usually don't sd that much.
Well I mean, the connection was pretty bad lol. I was having fun though, but it's hard sometimes to play certain characters in environments like that. You sure you're done? I'll probably have to wait until after work tomorrow (gotta get up at 5 AM) to play again if you're done ;_;

JoshIsOn

Smash Journeyman
Well I mean, the connection was pretty bad lol. I was having fun though, but it's hard sometimes to play certain characters in environments like that. You sure you're done? I'll probably have to wait until after work tomorrow (gotta get up at 5 AM) to play again if you're done ;_;
Yea I'm done for now maybe I'll play later.

Waffles775

Smash Cadet
anyone up for some games? edit: nvm i have to do hw nd if i play now ill never get it done, ill be available tomorrow at around six if anyone is interested

Last edited:

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna play?

3098-3779-6954
Try not to go to any stages with differing alternate versions.*
This sometimes causes desyncs.

Working stages are:
Smashville, Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland, and Fountain of Dreams.

Last edited:
Top Bottom