• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Man. It's annoying trying to punish bad options in 50 years of input lag.

I like how that fsmash would have hit offline.

Sigh

Last edited:

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
This is honestly the least fun I've ever had with this game. All you do is gimmicky crap in lag

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
[QU"JoshIsOn, post: 20211213, member: 313762"]GGs man :) you need to get better fundamentals other than that you have a solid Roy. And I know what you are thinking my D3 and Ganon are 2gud.[/QUOTE]
No. That's not what I was thinking. I was thinking you probably like to play with lag or else your little gimmicks wouldn't work ;)

JoshIsOn

Smash Journeyman
[QU"JoshIsOn, post: 20211213, member: 313762"]GGs man :) you need to get better fundamentals other than that you have a solid Roy. And I know what you are thinking my D3 and Ganon are 2gud.
No. That's not what I was thinking. I was thinking you probably like to play with lag or else your little gimmicks wouldn't work ;)[/QUOTE]
stop johning

Waffles775

Smash Cadet
This conversation is over. Don't you have a ledge to stall?

Btw you're using the word "johning" wrong.
A john is an obsurd excuse used to discredit someone's skill or the own players fault.

If you think having the inability to play the game in its intended form is a john, i suggest you learn how real competitive play is done.
i feel very attacked right now (jk)

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
No. That's not what I was thinking. I was thinking you probably like to play with lag or else your little gimmicks wouldn't work ;)
stop johning[/QUOTE]
This conversation is over. Don't you have a ledge to stall?

Btw you're using the word "johning" wrong.
A john is an obsurd excuse used to discredit someone's skill or the own players fault.

If you think having the inability to play the game in its intended form is a john, i suggest you learn how real competitive play is done.

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Alright you guys. I'm out. It was fun (excluding some events)

I didn't actual report anyone but if it was against the rules to be a total fraud i would~

>;)

Alright, for real this time. Peace.

Last edited:

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
youre an actual demon if you taunt in lag
Try taunting in lag, after every kill , while using dedede and holding down jab near the ledge while i recover then using inhale and killing us both when i got the percent lead.
(keep in mind this is after i adapted to his ganon gimmicks and beat em like 4 times straight so he had to try something new) safe to say i almost broke my controller.

That "deleted" message was me deleted him from my friend list btw.

himemiya

Smash Lord
Try taunting in lag, after every kill , while using dedede and holding down jab near the ledge while i recover then using inhale and killing us both when i got the percent lead.
(keep in mind this is after i adapted to his ganon gimmicks and beat em like 4 times straight so he had to try something new) safe to say i almost broke my controller.

That "deleted" message was me deleted him from my friend list btw.
k1d do you wanna play?

Top Bottom