• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

MasterB

Smash Cadet
Haha it's all good, I'm trying to join ya right now but you must be away. I'll host when you get back.
Edit: Sorry man this is unplayable.
Yeah dude, super lag. It's weird because we played last night in a 3 way FFA and it ran better than that with another person

MasterB

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm on now. I probably had to step away or I got disconnected or somethin.

MasterB

Smash Cadet
kk i can't play you sorry i couldn't even move
I feel it. **** is so jank. How smoothly does this normally run for people? I even played with someone I know nearby and it still ran like ****. Not sure if my port forwarding is set up correctly or my internet is garbage but god this ****in sucks.

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
I feel it. **** is so jank. How smoothly does this normally run for people? I even played with someone I know nearby and it still ran like ****. Not sure if my port forwarding is set up correctly or my internet is garbage but god this ****in sucks.
your connection is one of the worst i've played on, no offense. you might have port forwarded wrong, but idk. it's usually much better than that, but still bad in its own way lol.
edit: you don't need to port forward anyway

Last edited:

MasterB

Smash Cadet
your connection is one of the worst i've played on, no offense. you might have port forwarded wrong, but idk. it's usually much better than that, but still bad in its own way lol.
edit: you don't need to port forward anyway
None taken. I'm at my grandparents and they probably have the cheapest net service they can find. It's unplayable, which is a shame because I was so hyped for console netplay.

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
None taken. I'm at my grandparents and they probably have the cheapest net service they can find. It's unplayable, which is a shame because I was so hyped for console netplay.
it's not console netplay. it's running on a server called wiimfi or something of the like, similar to nintendo's old servers.

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Sry about leaving. Went to play persona and forgot. I'll add both of you for future reference.

Of course if you want to play some matches sometime, add me back!

Last edited:

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Done with persona and open for business. 0521-3975-3852

Edit: nvm I'm out

Last edited:
Top Bottom