• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

NanaShiro

Smash Apprentice
This spam is so annoying. I have to play so safe to beat u. I know how to play safe, its just that its boring. When i 3 stocked u, it was cuz i was being safe. it was boring as mess. Plzzzzz stahp...
i don't think what you said is actually true. if i were spamming that would be easy for you because it'd become predictable, and as a good player you could easy beat me, that wasn't the case at all. i could say the same because you always tried to do the same, combos and edge-guard, but i didn't see it as spammig, just using the best moves or doing what it needs to get a kill/get out of a situation. If you didn't have fun, that's a shame. i enjoyed it, so... whatever. Lag and lack of practice because i haven't played recently limited my follow ups, but i feel like i was improving while we were playing.

i say all this because i just play for fun so you can say i'm bad at the game, but i can assure you that you won't win even against a com by spamming a single move.

yujibolt90

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yujibolt90
i don't think what you said is actually true. if i were spamming that would be easy for you because it'd become predictable, and as a good player you could easy beat me, that wasn't the case at all. i could say the same because you always tried to do the same, combos and edge-guard, but i didn't see it as spammig, just using the best moves or doing what it needs to get a kill/get out of a situation. If you didn't have fun, that's a shame. i enjoyed it, so... whatever. Lag and lack of practice because i haven't played recently limited my follow ups, but i feel like i was improving while we were playing.

i say all this because i just play for fun so you can say i'm bad at the game, but i can assure you that you won't win even against a com by spamming a single move.
I wasnt talking to u... I was talking to thatlinkdude....

ShinyPockets

Smash Apprentice
Your Sonic is so quick. There was a point where I couldn't move due to the hit stun and input lag, and that's when you tanked me with the F-air on FD. Haha.
Yeah i know exactly which part you're talking about lol, i made sooo many mistakes in that match but that one part was the highlight

Top Bottom