• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BlixBlix

Smash Rookie
It seems to have dropped. So is it normally so laggy or are we just on opposite ends of the Earth?

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I'm not sure how to initiate it. I created a room and am waiting on the registering opponents. Is this how you do it?
desynced, you just have to leave and host again
uhh this is isn't the worst lag ive ever had but its pretty bad, most matches you will have will be better than this

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Ggs master. That Wario man....haha. Really appreciate the training. Like the variety and playstyle you use with your characters. You getting awesome everytime we fight. :)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
GGs dude, you're still as good as ever! Just out of curiosity, which of the characters i played do you think i do best with? Not including wario-man lol.
I appreciate your comment master. I think that the characters you played today are really good. Have a different mindset and using their play style that suits you will help out with match-ups. You put a lot of dedication with PM

Last edited:

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else looking for some games? I've been screwing around with C. Falcon in training and want to give him a shot in some real matches.

2411-1829-5968

Last edited:

Lockjaw24

Smash Rookie
Hi i'm new to project m and looking for some people to play against so i can learn the game better.

Top Bottom