• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
@ ThatLinkDude ThatLinkDude your link could still need more work and training i can name a bunch of stuff about your link that went wrong such as you roll to much and you rely heavily on your projectiles compared to my link other than that GGs

Anyone else 3.6

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
@ ThatLinkDude ThatLinkDude your link could still need more work and training i can name a bunch of stuff about your link that went wrong such as you roll to much and you rely heavily on your projectiles compared to my link other than that GGs

Anyone else 3.6
Projectiles are obviously working for me it's called spacing as seen against G&M just because the style isn't yours doesn't mean that it's wrong your Link is a long shot from perfect.
As a matter of fact we can first to 5 ditto and i'm not losing

Last edited:

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Nice, I've heard about it, is it good?
It's great, some parts are a little slow because the main character is pretty emo but the fighting and story is A+
Another one to check out is Vagabond

I'll be back on later

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
1v1s anyone? 2494-5190-0736

I've already posted here before asking, but I thought that I might as well post again just to make sure.

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Alright so I've put in all the files to make 3.6 WiFi work, I have the WiFi symbol showing up in my character select screen, but whenever I actually try to connect to the internet I can't.

Is there anything else I should be doing?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Alright so I've put in all the files to make 3.6 WiFi work, I have the WiFi symbol showing up in my character select screen, but whenever I actually try to connect to the internet I can't.

Is there anything else I should be doing?
You do know that you can just add the wifi addon in the Project m boot menu addon section right? Is that what you did?

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
You do know that you can just add the wifi addon in the Project m boot menu addon section right? Is that what you did?
I've heard people doing that, but I've never seen how one does it. How do you access the boot menu?

I'm working with a hackless Wii btw, if that's important at all.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Dash Dance Revolutions #(3.)6
Post Fireworks Edition
When is it:
This Sunday the 5th @7:30 PM EST / 6:30 Central
How to Register: Either register directly HERE or send me a PM so I can add you.
If you sign up and happen to have a Skype let me know!
Be there or be square!​

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
GGs @ Omar_25 Omar_25 . I dropped out since the lag was starting to pick up. I was somewhat rusty since I haven't played anyone in a week or so, but hopefully kept it entertaining.

Top Bottom