• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Thouvexed

Smash Rookie
NNID
VexCain
There'll be lag though
You host please
I've added you, but it just says you're offline and you still have the random jibberish I named you as a name when I registered. Idk if there's something wrong with my PM or something
Edit: Never mind then

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Would anyone like to play? 0174-1013-2303

Also does 3.6 beta wi-fi actually work? There didn't seem to be a download link for a w-fi safe version. So I'm not sure if it'll work.

tripleunder

Smash Apprentice

Also does 3.6 beta wi-fi actually work? There didn't seem to be a download link for a w-fi safe version. So I'm not sure if it'll work.
It works. You need to go to the add-on zip folder.. In it has the wifi codeset that you just have to replace when you wanna switch between online and full

Guel

Smash Journeyman

You'd have to head into your folder and do it. Just click on your project m folder then launcher then addons. Should be a Rar in there named WiFi you can extract and get the.gct from. Just replace that one with your current one under the folder named codes.

Also I'm looking to play if anyone wants to. 2320-5969-8730

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
Why do alot of the stages Desync for 3.6? For example PS2. And only the old brawl version of Distant planet is available on wifi...

Ggs AJ...we're u desyncing?

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
Why do alot of the stages Desync for 3.6? For example PS2. And only the old brawl version of Distant planet is available on wifi...

Ggs AJ...we're u desyncing?
GGs. My mind was getting warped with the new orig Battlefeild background. Yeah I desync'd on Yoshi's Stage I thought I picked Yoshi's Story. Then We were at Yoshi 64 stage. and it went bad. I'm not for sure how to work the SSS yet.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
It works. You need to go to the add-on zip folder.. In it has the wifi codeset that you just have to replace when you wanna switch between online and full
You'd have to head into your folder and do it. Just click on your project m folder then launcher then addons. Should be a Rar in there named WiFi you can extract and get the.gct from. Just replace that one with your current one under the folder named codes.

Also I'm looking to play if anyone wants to. 2320-5969-8730

Thank you both very much! I'll go change my codeset soon!

I'll play you, FC in sig.
Sure, let me just switch my codeset really quickly.

waygu

Smash Lord
hey you guys, if you press l or r in the wifi waiting room it will load the alternate stage @ NEO! NEO! thats why you were getting the old version.

and holy crap a mod came in here.....

Top Bottom