• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Does 3.6 feel differently to anyone else? I am just curious.

Anyone want to play? [3.6]

waygu

Smash Lord
seems like homebrewers are having a hard time playing each other this patch...hackless master race

anyone want some 1v1s?

ahem

3.6 matches anyone?

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
I stopped cuz my back is starting to hurt. The Diddy Kong switch seemed a bit off....
nah i use diddy.On ps2 ur the second person that it DCs on for some reason it weird. Maybe next time the connection will be smoother. Til then

Last edited:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Nah i use diddy.On ps2 ur the second person that it DCs on for some reason it weird. Maybe next time the connection will be smoother. Til then
Next time I'll show you my dank Falcon. lol GGs. A little salty about my loss to your Ike but watevs. I enjoyed playing against your Samus. :)

waygu

Smash Lord
@ Julian River Julian River put the 3.6 files on the sd card, boot up PM, then go to exit, relaunch PM and then go to update, then addons and turn on the wifi patch
WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME MATCHES
5117-0115-0604
HACKLESS I DONT D.C CONSTANTLY LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom