• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@Jesus+1 Holy shnikes, you're right, it's almost been 2 hours. *whew* those were tight games. And I was suprised by the Lucas ditto right off the 'bat' (or stick, in Lucas's case). I was giddy for some of those too. I like dynamic sessions were a lot of chars get used. Good hype moments.

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
Hey e'erbody out dere! Who got themselves a wii and a wifi safe connection?

Add me let's fight come one!!,! Haha
4816-3645-9864

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Not that well tbh. The tournaments where most of the Norcal PR show up I get bodied. At some less stacked tournaments I've gotten 9th, 7th, 5th.
GGs btw. You've improved a lot
thanks man, I'm looking to win Paragon once I fix my controller and can down. b fluently I think it will change a lot

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
2v2 tournament coming up in about an hour. Find someone and message @ R Royal-X if you're interested. So far there are 3 or 4 good teams signed up.

Top Bottom