• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ian715

Smash Apprentice
So clearly you're better than me haha, BUT I gotta say the input lag isn't helping me lol

Is it always this laggy online? This is my first time playing pm online

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
So clearly you're better than me haha, BUT I gotta say the input lag isn't helping me lol

Is it always this laggy online? This is my first time playing pm online
Its a hit and a miss. I just started playing online myself.

I have to adjust to offline to online. Have to l cancel earlier then offline.

Last edited:

ian715

Smash Apprentice
Its a hit and a miss. I just started playing online myself.

I have to adjust to offline to online. Have to l cancel earlier then offline.
Sorry i had to go for now, but good games! sorry i wasn't that tough of a match for you haha. Only got on average 2 or so stocks off you each match

Maybe if we play again there won't be too much input lag. Idk how you could play so well with the lag haha

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
good games, sorry i wasn't that tough of a match for you haha. Only got on average 2 or so stocks off you each match
GGs. Don't worry man. You got smart with my play style and adapted to it. Online is a new game compare to offline. Once you get the ideas and strategies against your opponents you will level up and adjust quickly. You will get there and you did good work.

I'm learning as we go too. Welcome to the community :)

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
GGs. Don't worry man. You got smart with my play style and adapted to it. Online is a new game compare to offline. Once you get the ideas and strategies against your opponents you will level up and adjust quickly. You will get there and you did good work.

u good boy?

ian715

Smash Apprentice

Top Bottom