• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
GGs master, diagh, and josh. Pretty lol moments :)

You guys going to smash tomorrow? Going to take a break. Hype doubles

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Great games, TCHDud3, Tomaster, and JoshIsOn. TCH, that 'Zard, doe.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
GG even though I got rekt .I'll be on tomorrow.
GGs. It's all good, yo. I would recommend not throwing so many smash attacks. You'll get punished for it. Use more of your tilts. Also, the Ganon taunt, I would recommend not doing that either, even though it is satisfying to land it. Haha. Peace.

Last edited:

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
Friendly reminder June 17th, Hypest Monthly tournament. Nix, Trati, Un.Dead, and Razz are all confirmed.

Gonna be extra hype. We'll give you the whole seat, but you'll only use the edge. Lol.

Not to mention a first ever wifi crew battle between SnT and DZ.

http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-17th-hypest-project-m-singles-monthly-wifi-netplay.395620/
-EBHero​
At what time is the crew battle going to start, I'm gonna be able to enter the tournament, but I can enter the crew battle if it starts at like 10ish

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
At what time is the crew battle going to start, I'm gonna be able to enter the tournament, but I can enter the crew battle if it starts at like 10ish
I'm not sure but due to me getting a job, that's usually later shifts, idk if I'll be able to enter. But it starts at 6pm, so it should probb run till me maybe 8ish seeing that everyone can play there match and be done extra fast. But I dope to participate, especially in the crew battle. But honestly everyone, bring some hype. XFAwkward has agreed to add a set to the "This week in PM" series if any are hype enough.
-EBHero

Top Bottom