• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

sgib64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sgib64
Gg, too much lag si i stop, hope we have a rematch with no lag this time :)

Saeros

Smash Rookie
GGs dozie, i had a communication error :S i wonder why i'm always having lag mi internet is pretty fast. Could it be that i'm playing from south america?

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
GGs dozie, i had a communication error :S i wonder why i'm always having lag mi internet is pretty fast. Could it be that i'm playing from south america?
idk my connection is okay and i have played people from south america and its been fine.

waygu

Smash Lord
go to speedtest.com and check. what i've noticed is that south america/other countries have lower upload speed than americans typically, so thats what causes the lag. for example here's mine

you can try port forwarding to make your wii get more priory from the router
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/651/~/how-to-set-up-port-forwarding

waygu

Smash Lord
* TOURNAMENTS THIS WEEKEND *
FRIDAY - DOUBLES @ 7 PM CENTRAL / 8 PM EASTERN
SATURDAY - SINGLES @ 7 PM CENTRAL / 8 PM EASTERN
I HOPE THAT ALL OF THE REGULARS COME OUT TO MAKE THESE FUN <3

[ INFO / MIBBIT ]

STAGE LIST CHANGE

THE STARTERS HAVE CHANGED TO THE YELLOW-OUTLINED ONES ABOVE
MORE INFO IN THE WEEKLIES THREAD​

Top Bottom