• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BBJuce

Smash Cadet
Thanks Eisen. I'm still new to prject m so hopefully we'll have a rematch in the future where i'm more of a challenge.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Yeah that's exactly why I don't like playing Lucas online or Lucas dittos. I couldn't even cancel my magnets when normally even on wifi I can.

Scraket

Smash Ace
GGs @ Eisen Eisen those Lucas dittos were really fun!
Kinda cool that we went 4-4 in the ditto
and yeah I had the same magnet problems too lol

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
GGs @ Eisen Eisen those Lucas dittos were really fun!
Kinda cool that we went 4-4 in the ditto
and yeah I had the same magnet problems too lol
Yeah I didn't keep track of score but it seemed even enough when the horrid lag started and at that point every move I landed or got hit by felt painfully wrong. I can tell you're one of the only Lucases I've seen besides myself and Neon with good tech skill. Your combo game is on point, something I need to work on. I don't tend to go for guaranteed follow ups so I suck at them.

waygu

Smash Lord
god damn i really hate rushing to get on and the person you were trying to play with plays someone else and every other person online is in a match

i took about ~10 because my wii was acting up but im just gonna play offline now

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
god damn i really hate rushing to get on and the person you were trying to play with plays someone else and every other person online is in a match

i took about ~10 because my wii was acting up but im just gonna play offline now
Yo, I'm down for some rounds. I had a room up waiting for us and I just played a few when someone tryed to join my room. Still up for some?

Edit: don't play offline, waygu. We all know the AI sucks in this mod. Lol

Last edited:

BoomBoxEMusic

Smash Apprentice

Bro I'm like free al the time whenever you want to play just say it cuz ppl doesn't play that much with me

BoomBoxEMusic

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm down for some rounds. I had a room up waiting for us and I just played a few when someone tryed to join my room. Still up for some?

Edit: don't play offline, waygu. We all know the AI sucks in this mod. Lol
Anyway let's go you and me some rounds

Top Bottom