• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
So that 1st dc wasn't cause of smashvile? Wanted to testdrive the 3.5 updated gardenvile and involved replacing modeldata so, Yeah I'm done anyways ggs.
That desync was on smashville because i saw you doing random things when you were ivysaur vs link

waygu

Smash Lord
@ Mattchu Mattchu i took my dog out before playing to get it out of the way and he stepped in poop and it was a 30 minute or deal. if you happen to be around/looking hit me up

waygu

Smash Lord
Ggs marck. I'd recommend slowing down and making for meaningful hits connect. Thats what I abused the stocks I killed you early, I knew you were inputting an attack so your di would be bad :p

waygu

Smash Lord
@ marckenson marckenson i forgot to ask but any tips for my play? i know i was hellllla stuck in shield and downframes and need to control my short hops better - anything else you noticed?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
GGs. I'm sure you can tell I'm really novice at Project M, I'm just glad I didn't get 4-stocked. That tranq is really good.

Top Bottom