• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
Hey wifi thread!

I have a Singles Double Elimination bracket going on in an hour and a half! (6pm central/5pm eastern)
current participants are
@ waygu waygu @ marckenson marckenson @GmJn @RipxWizho @BoomBoxEMusic and possibly @ZombieKnight

Everyone here is invited and I would be excited to have any of you. Everything is well organized and runs/ran smooth so no worries there. Stagelist and Bans are VERY simple and I am willing to take the time to help everyone that needs it!

Click the link HERE or in my signature to find the Rules, Stages, and Match Proceedure and How to Check In.
Message me with any questions! Registration closes in ONE HOUR from now so get those final matches in and show us your moves ;)

Last edited:

MamaKrama

Smash Rookie
when you launch your project m, you can go to Add Ons and then install the wifi codeset from there. that is what i currently do, very fast to toggle on and off instead of rewriting SD card
I'm installing the safe version now, can I switch back like you or would I have to install the full version first?

waygu

Smash Lord
Registration for tonight's Wifi Tourney closes in 45 minutes!

We currently have
@ waygu waygu @RipxWizho @GmJn @BoomBoxEMusic and the infamous @ T trati

trati's said he's gonna try to bring some of his people to this...i wouldnt miss it if i was you, this is gonna be hype.
come test your skills.

message me with your FRIEND CODE and IN GAME NAME to be registered!
Information to CHECK IN, RULES AND STAGE LIST are all HERE

waygu

Smash Lord
I'm installing the safe version now, can I switch back like you or would I have to install the full version first?
you went the full install route so you'll have to do that twice.
from the fullset coding the wifi coding is able to be patched in but that is all.

MamaKrama

Smash Rookie
Registration for tonight's Wifi Tourney closes in 45 minutes!

We currently have
@ waygu waygu @RipxWizho @GmJn @BoomBoxEMusic and the infamous @ T trati

trati's said he's gonna try to bring some of his people to this...i wouldnt miss it if i was you, this is gonna be hype.
come test your skills.

message me with your FRIEND CODE and IN GAME NAME to be registered!
Information to CHECK IN, RULES AND STAGE LIST are all HERE
I get a code dump when I try to use the WiFi addon.

EDIT: I had to update the launcher, all is good now.

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
Looks like I didn't edit in time, I updated the launcher and the addon worked. I'm not sure that I needed it though since I installed the WiFi safe version.

My game is ready, add me 0603-0607-4007.
im hosting
we gonna do rotations?

Last edited:
Top Bottom