• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

StubbyDK

Smash Journeyman
Ggs @Scracket those were fun, especially the double dedede :3

Anyone else up for some?

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games @ waygu waygu and @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen

That wasn't a bad connection actually, besides the freezing moments. Jay especially, it seemed I couldn't touch you at all when you were Ivysaur at times. That Roy of yours gave me trouble as well Waygu ;_;

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GGs, @ Jesus+1 Jesus+1 I think capt. falcon might be my weakest matchup, so thanks for playing with him. I had to get wrecked pretty hard in order to learn and wow was I wrecked. I only use marth for fun but I tried to use him seriously against you, but then you destroyed me several times so that was a no go for serious. But I learned some new things using him today. Hope to play you again.
Sorry for the late response, but great matches dude. Your Marth seemed pretty solid and I wouldn't say I bodied you a bad as you said. I felt like each match we both had to be constant or the other one of us would start taking over. Your Samus was amazing and I'm glad I managed to take a few games off her.
I'm usually around here most nights around 12-5ish if you ever want to play again

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Dayum, good games @ Mean Green Mean Green

Gotta say I got nothing on that Ganon. You pretty much got me every time on the reads with either a Side-B, Down-B, or Stomp, gawsh. Also I totally can't multishine, lol. The most I can get is two. Greed is kind of the bane of my existence with Puff when I go for those Rests. DAT SWORD ;_;

Edit: LOL, thanks for the compliment. I can't say for sure how Jiggs came to be, but I can assure you I am not Hungrybox. Or at least, not yet. :p Could be the fact that I started playing PM and chose Puff first...

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Dayum, good games @ Mean Green Mean Green

Gotta say I got nothing on that Ganon. You pretty much got me every time on the reads with either a Side-B, Down-B, or Stomp, gawsh. Also I totally can't multishine, lol. The most I can get is two. Greed is kind of the bane of my existence with Puff when I go for those Rests. DAT SWORD ;_;

Edit: LOL, thanks for the compliment. I can't say for sure how Jiggs came to be, but I can assure you I am not Hungrybox. Or at least, not yet. :p Could be the fact that I started playing PM and chose Puff first...
Thanks, the Falco wasn't bad either. I can multishine, up to maybe 8 or 9. On the flipside my wifi falco is straight up trash. That's a fair tradeoff I guess. ._. Lol yeah you were too greedy, and I was lucky that I didn't throw out a laggy move every time you trapped me in those Puff combos, because I was spamming everything on my controller to escape, lmfao, We should team again sometime.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Is anyone else still around for a few more?
Pfft, I can deal with lag, but can you deal up with the game freezing and kicking you out every 10 minutes? If you can, you're way stronger than I am. ;)
The way of the lagternet, this is. Stronger, these kicks will make you.

Top Bottom