• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
thanks me too, can you give me any tips? You were wrecking me 80% of the time there lol
Your tech patterns were usually pretty easy to read ( tech towards the stage ) and you tend to jump from the ledge. Also, try not to always go for an attack when another person misses a tech. Like 90% of the time someone misses a tech online it's usually because of lag and wifi, so I find it better to try and read or react to where they're gonna go afterwards because it helps more offline.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Alright... Sorry for any ****-ups in advance. I'll add you
S'all right, man. We'll all be bound to screw up over online, and especially in doubles, regardless. :p

In that case, I'll host. My FC: 5458-6538-9956 (But you might wanna hold off. We're still not sure if we'll be getting that last player.)

One more person needed for teams.

Last edited:

BumbleWood

Smash Rookie
S'all right, man. We'll all be bound to screw up over online, and especially in doubles, regardless. :p

In that case, I'll host. My FC: 5458-6538-9956 (But you might wanna hold off. We're still not sure if we'll be getting that last player.)

One more person needed for teams.
i'll play

D

Deleted member

@ Mean Green Mean Green
I wasn't lying about my Meta knight being terrible. I have a good grasp on his combos, but applying them is a whole different story. I'll keep trying until I get there.

BumbleWood

Smash Rookie
Awesome. My FC was posted a few messages up, and I'll be hosting shortly, once I have you both added. :)

I'll team with Sora (we'll be red), so that makes it us vs. BumbleWood and Flash. Gonna get online now.
sounds good my fc is 3141-3268-6446

Top Bottom